Chapter Three

vladimira's POV:

Once we got back to TM, I parked my truck next to Gemma's SUV and grabbed my bag of clothes from the backseat and hopped out period after locking my truck, I walked over to happy "I'm assuming you have a room here, can I use your shower?" I asked.

Hopefully he would let me since I didn't have the time to get a room at a near by hotel since it was late, I checked my watch seeing it was almost two o'clock in the morning. He mumbled out "ya". I thanked him before walking to his dorm room and heading into the bathroom and taking a shower after washing my hair and body I got out,

I forgot I had left my bag on his bed that had my towel and everything else that I needed, I looked around a noticed Happy's towel hanging on the back of the door and decided fuck it, he can get pissed at me all he wants I don't give a shit. I walked out into the room and I noticed him rolling a joint on the bed. He looked up at me with a smirk. "What?" I growled. "Nothin lil girl" he growled back. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to take happy and use him as I please, I mean who wouldn't.

I opened my bag and looked around for the whip I had for personal use, I debated if I should just do it myself or have happy do it for me since it would be easier to have someone else do. "Happy you have no problem causing pain nor causing someone to bleed correct" he looked at me confused before asking me " why little girl, you want me to punish you" with a smirk on his face.

I chuckled before pulling out the whip, he looked at me questionably. "I don't know you and you don't know me but I am assuming we both enjoy doing what we did earlier and I am also assuming your the type of man to mark his kills correct?" I asked making him nod. As I walked up to him slowly " So do I, now I'm going to need you to mark my kills on my back for me, can you do that?"

I handed him the whip. And turned my back to him and dropped his towel and got down on my knees in front of his bed and waited.

Happy POV:

Once vladimira turned her back to me and dropped her towel my eyes widen, her back was covered in multiple scars a lot of old and a lot of new ones.as I eyed the rest of her body I bite my lip and started to feel myself harded at the site of her, and then I started thinking about how sexy she looked torturing those men and started getting even harder.

I heard her growl out " are you going to fucking do it or be a fucking pussy" I growled and stood up and bent down behind her and whispered in her ear "little girl you better watch it" I stood back up and got the whip ready looking at it I noticed it looked just like the one from earlier. "Just do 3 hits got it" she mumbled out. As I brought the first one down I expected her to cry out or even scream but I was shocked to hear her moan out. I brought the whip down 2 more times. It seemed like Everytime I brought it down she would moan louder.

I was turning out even more honestly I just wanted to take her right here. She got up and walked towards the bathroom and I head the shower turn on for a second, im assuming it was to wash the blood off her back from the hits I gave her. I was still confused.

I was definitely intrigued, never have I met a girl who loved torturing, causing pain and smiling while she did so. She was different but you could also see in her eyes the pain she has dealt with her who life.

I looked up to still see her naked but this time dripping wet. "Little girl you need to get dressed before I bend you over and punish you for the way you spoke to me" the little bitch had the nerve to laugh, which just pissed me off even more. I walked up to her and grabbed her by her throat growling " you want me to don't you, you want me to causing you pain, you get off on it don't you little girl" I squeezed her throat harder causing her to moan.

Vladimira's POV:

I smirked knowing that he wanted this just as much as I did. See the way a man like happy works is he only cares about causing pain while using a woman and a woman like me only cares about causing pain while being pleased by a man. It a choice people like use sometimes don't have a choice in because if we don't cause that pain we will not be pleased.
I looked into Happy's eyes and then grabbed his harden cock through his jeans and smirked when his hands release my throat. "Here is how this is going to work darlin, you won't get me until you truly learn what I want and what I do with a man and for you to find that out, I would suggest you going to ask Tig" I whispered in he's ear before licking it
and walking off towards my bag and grabbing it and walking into the bathroom and changing in to something to sleep in. I brushed my teeth as well before walking out to see happy not in the room.

(Her outfit to sleep in)

I decided that I wasn't going to worry about where he ran off to and decided I don't think he would really mind if I slept in his bed. I crawled under the covers and instantly I fell asleep.

Happy's POV:

After she walked into the bathroom, I walked out of the room, pissed off I wasn't sure if it was the comment about Tig or if it was the fact that she left me with blue balls. But what I did know is that tomorrow me and Tig have some talking to do and me and that little girl has got some things to handle.
I walked back to my room after I cooled down. As I entered the room i saw he sleeping on my bed. I was going to walk out but I decided.
Fuck it she isn't going to have that control over me and I stripped down to my boxers and get in bed next to her and layed down and closed my eyes.