Youth.

It was time for me too leave the time on my phone was 4:09 I pinged Lexi and told her I was leaving now, and I texted my mum so she knows where I am, I jogged down the stairs and turned off all the lights and made my way through the door. I walked down the path too the gate and started making my way down the road to Morleys, it was kind of chilly so I folded my arms, it's meant to be summer here in London but the part where I live (croydon) is pretty chilly.

As I was walking I could hear a bike bell so I moved to the side to let them go.

???: "Oi neek what you doing out here ain't it pass ur home time."

Me: "Worry about yourself." I said with a smile.

Jordan: "Say nun Buh real talk where u goin?"

Me: "To meet Lexi."

Jordan: " Oh your neeky fren but to go where doe?"

Me: "She's taking me youth."

He stopped his bike and it made a loud screech.

Jordan: "YOUTH? naah you should go home do you know how many bad utes der are in that youth?"

Me: "what does that have to do with me?"

Jordan: " dey will try move you, and do tings wid u nd den u'll be like Renisha and them."

Me: "No they won't. And ill never be like them."

Jordan: "good stay wid dat attitude and dat neek stuff yh."

Me: "whatever, but where are you going?"

Jordan: "youth b, wanna ride?"

Me: "no i'd rather walk."

Jordan: "suit yourself b see you in abit."

So me and Jordan went our separate ways, I wonder if he asked all girls these questions, I turned to see Lexi waiting for me.

Lexi: "Hey!"

Me: "hey."

Lexi: "Youth club is that way"

She pointed to the direction where Jordan road of too on his bike, me and Lexi started walking.

Me: "So have you been to This youth club before?"

Lexi: "Nope, but my mum got a job there so I'm gonna have to start going"

Me: "I'll come with you every-time if you want me too."

Lexi: "Yes! Then I don't have to be alone!"

She gave me a big hug, I could tell I made her really happy.

We finally reached Youth Club it was a minute walk, Lexi pressed the buzzer.

"Push the door" said a gentle voice from behind the speaker.

Lexi pushed the door.

???: "Hello girls my names Chrissy, are you two new here?"

Me&Lexi: "Yeah" we chorused.

Chrissy: "Alright we will get you two signed in and then I'll get someone to show you around, full names?"

Me: Faith Johnson.

Lexi: Alexia Brown

Chrissy: "Alexia! Your mum told me about you sweetie, now ages?"

Me: "15"

Lexi: "15"

Chrissy: "Alright you two follow me"

We followed Chrissy down a hall what led to four different rooms she went in to one, it had 'Chrissy's office' carved into the wood

Chrissy: "Girls this is my office if you need me I'll be in here, now follow me"