"Congratulations." 

        "Thank you."Jackson replied. "Tonight I'm taking Glo to Modesto where my dad and grandpa  are. Sorry Vince decided to stay here instead of going to Italy."

        News about Kenzie being kidnapped almost sent everyone into chaos. Most of Benicio's men were night owls so they heard Devaney's taunting broadcast over the radio and it angered them. Benicio knew his house was no longer safe so he went to his father's and called everyone he could. Jackson sent Willie, his grandfather and house help far away for their own good.

        "Pop made his decision. He thinks this is his fault."

        "Don't we all." Jackson agreed. 

        "We will get her back." Benicio assured.

        "Yeah, but I hope unharmed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Kenzie never felt so woozy before in her life. Whatever her kidnappers used to knock her out made her want to vomit until there was nothing left in her body. 

        She could hear the sound of dripping water as well as men's voices. Kenzie opened her eyes to a blinding light shining in her face. She tried to shield her eyes but realized her hands were tied to the arms of a chair. 

        "Looky who's awake," a man said in mockery with a funny accent. 

        His face couldn't be seen, nothing could be seen. Kenzie knew they weren't alone, the presence of others inside the dark room was so strong.

        "Wh-where am I?" Kenzie asked with a painfully dry throat.

        "That shouldn't be a question of concern fer you dearie." Another man answered.

         His voice was equally as funny as the first but he sounded very old.  He was wheeled into the light and old was not the only way to describe this man, he was so skinny and frail like he hadn't eaten in years. It was the same way her father was looking lately, no wonder he needed a wheelchair. 

        Kenzie attempted to move her hands again but it was no use, the ropes were secure and she received painful rope burns. 

        "That won't do yer no good dear." the old man said with compassion.

        "What do you want from me?" Kenzie asked fearing for her life.

        The old man chuckled. "You see dearie, you're not the one we want. It's yer father, yer husband and  father-in-law. And you are going to help bring them to me."

        The dark room was awfully quiet and only the dripping water could be heard. Kenzie was shaking so badly her teeth began to chatter. 

        "How do you suppose I do that?" she asked in one breath.

        "Well, by being here?" the old man answered matter of factly. "Or you can save us time and tell yer uncle Devaney exactly where that coward husband of yers would go so quickly. I sent my men back to yer house, seems he's not there anymore."

        Kenzie breathed a short sigh of relief. So her husband was safe and she was glad. Being taken against her will was very terrifying and she would be a fool not to admit how scared she was. But, she was not scared enough to give up her family, especially Benicio. This was the man that was causing so much grief for her husband all this time. It amazed her that a little old man could do such a cruel thing.