Chapter 6: Fight

" Fight! Fight! Fight! ''the crowd that was getting larger by the second was shouting it was deafening.

Sophie Saxet a.k.a maleficent was standing in front of me with a smug smile on her face.

''Afraid I'll beat you up and have you begging me on your knees raghead?'' she sneered at me. My heart was already beating fast and my palms were already sweaty.

Ya Allah!

I thought to myself,''How did i get into this mess???''                                                   

I

flashback....

''Bye Mom! Asalamu Alaykum.'' I tell my mom as I run towards the school bus that was waiting for me. 

''Hey Ruwaydah!I saved you a seat.''Najla called out to me as i entered the bus.

''Thanks Najla.''I reply to her smiling as I take my seat.

Three weeks had gone by and I was beginning to adjust to my surroundings. We moved to our own house the week ago and everything was going smoothly for me. Alhamdulillah.

I was still known as the new, quiet muslim girl (not because I don't like talking,wait a minute,not because i don't LOVE talking) but because I only talked in class when asked to and apart from that, i only stayed close to Junayd and Najla. Junayd  had already gotten his own car so he wasn't taking the bus. I didn't usually follow him because he's mostly late and again, I miss the chance to see Najla on the bus.

When I looked at Najla, her lips were turned into a small frown.

''What's wrong Najla?'' 

''I'm not sure about this,but I have a hunch that something  dreadful might happen.''she  replies looking very convinced .

"Relax Najs. What could possibly go wrong? But on second thoughts, I hope that your hunch remains a hunch.''

''See ya at class Najla.'' I tell her as we walk to the doors of the gigantic building also known as school.

We then split up as we go to our respective lockers.Hmm let's see,Chemistry,Bios Logos (Biology.i prefer the Greek name.), Mathematics, Spanish,blah,blah,blah.

Anyways I got the books and materials I needed for the long day ahead of me and headed towards my first class.

My locker is somehow near the school's grand doors( not that near but quite near )and Najla's locker is further down, in fact it's among the last ten lockers.

As i was going to my class,I saw Najla close her locker after gettting her own stuff and as she was turning, she accidentally hit someone.

As she turned around to apologize,I see her eyes widen in fear as she takes in the form of the devil in front of her.Plus when i say devil i mean it.   

 Sophie Saxet.

Although i didn't really see her except for a few times at the school's cafeteria and once in the corridor, I've heard a lot about her and believe me, what I've heard about her is sickening.

She is your perfect package of a high school b*tch(like in the movies).The straight blond hair,well manicured nails,leader of cheerleaders team(  no offense to those who have some /all features mentioned above )you know,the full package and don't forget to add bully to your list wherever it is (if you even have one).