Dr. Teeth

Gonzo wheeled his chair around looking for the keyboardist with Camila on his lap.

He wheeled around for a while until he spotted that familiar orange hair and green skin in the back washing the windows, he also seen Cliff and Lips sitting on a blanket tie-Dying a few shirts, while Rowlf looked like he was having the time of his life playing fetch with a kid... It's good to see them smiling.

"Heyyy! Gonzo! Long time no see little buddy! See you're still with Camila... And in a wheelchair" Gonzo was greeted by Dr. Teeth

"Yeah, I got hit by a truck while coming back from Walmart"

"...And you survived?..."

"Yep!"

"Wow... Anyway! What brings you... And i'm assuming Cliff and Rowlf, here?"

"Oh! Well you see... I honestly don't remember but Cliff, Digit, Zondra and a few other people I can't remember convinced me with joining the Muppets again just a few days ago, so I guess that's what i'm here to do!"

"Getting the old gang back together?... Eh some of us in the band aren't on the best of terms right now..."

"Really? Why?"

Dr. Teeth just sighed 

"Well... Floyd is kinda being a dick to everyone, welll except with Animal, but I guess that's my fault, Zoot is also kind of pissed off with Floyd"

"Oh"

"Yeah, but other than that I guess were all ok" Dr. Teeth smiled taking the wash cloth out from the bucket and continued to clean the windows.

"If all you guys find a solution, feel free to come and get me when i'm on break"

Gonzo nodded and wheeled his chair back to the front. But when he did he found Flash and Beard on a bench fairly close to one another, Flash had his hands on Beard's waist and they seemed to be laughing about something, but they didn't seem to notice Gonzo

...

Gonzo just slowly wheeled back hoping to not disturb the two.