Talking to Rowlf

The small group of Muppets headed to where they believed the Brown dog was, opening the door to the bar known as 'Rowlf's tavern' they all right away see him behind the counter, handing out drinks and looking more scruffy then usual. Yep, it's Rowlf.

They all walked up to the counter and called the dog over.

"Oh, uhh, hey" Rowlf looked carefully at each of them "Whatcha guys ordering?"

"Oh, we're not here to drink, were here to talk to you" Zondra said looking at the doggo "Buuut maybe ONE drink couldn't hurt" she smiled putting away her nail file "Ahem..."  Flash cleared his throat looking at Zondra "I was joking" She crossed her arms.

"You guys... came to talk to me?... Why though? You got questions?" Rowlf looked a little shocked bringing his arm off the counter "Actually, we have like two or three questions to ask" Clifford says taking off his sunglasses "Well... Uhh" Rowlf looked to the side to make sure there was no one else to serve "Sure, I guess, ask away"  he said looking back at the group of Muppets

Skip

Rowlf stood there silently unsure how to reply to the last question, Would he ever be able to stop drinking? He looked really unsure as he tapped the shot glass in front of him "Rowlf?" Beard waved a hand in front of Rowlf's face snapping out of his thoughts "Uhhh...I don't know how to answer that really..."

"Would you like to see your friends again?" Clifford asked, Rowlf nodded looking down at his glass "I really do... it's just that... drinking is an addiction now... i'm not sure th-"

"We'll help you" Digit cut off the dog's sentence "Really?"  Rowlf looked up "Yeah man" Clifford smiled "An addiction IS hard to get over, but it is possible"  Cliff continued smiling "With some help and support, you'll be alright" Flash added.

"... Well... I Guess it's worth a shot" The dog smiled putting the shot glass aside.