Speaking to Gonzo

The nurse lead Clifford to another room, opening the door for him, Clifford was greeted with an upset looking Gonzo.

"Heyo bud" Clifford said with his hands in his pockets

"Hm? oh, hey- Clifford is it?"

"You got it"

Clifford smiled pulling out a chair and lifting up his sunglasses. "Is there something I can help you with?" 

"Uh, not really, i'm just here trying to get the old band back together, it's pretty quiet around the boarding house these days"

"Oh, well, im not in the best of shapes right now, as you can see" Gonzo said looking at his cast

"But you're still 'Gonzo the great' if i'm not mistaken?"

"Eh, take out the 'Great' and put 'most boring Muppet you'll ever come across'..."

"Aw, c'mon Gonzo-"

"No, forget it, i'm just not myself anymore" He sighed looking at his chicken wife, Camila

"... Just give it some thought, okay bud?" Clifford said standing up putting his hands back in his pockets"...Sure" Gonzo softly smiles as the pink Muppet left.

Clifford walked back to the waiting room to his group of friends, Beard saw Clifford and stood up "Well?" He asked hoping to get good news. Cliff just shrugged his shoulders "I don't think Gonzo will be leaving anytime soon" He looked at the group of Muppets "Rowlf's still talking to the bear?"

"Yeah" Digit sighed looking at his watch

"Well, I guess they're having a-"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

They all turned around to see Gonzo speeding down the hallway on a wheelchair with Camila on his lap "GONZO THE GREAT ACCEPTS THIS ONE HELL OF AN OFFER!" he yelled smiling, a few Doctors and nurses chased after him telling him to slow down, but the blue Muppet being himself ignores them and he comes to a screeching halt right in front of the group, smiling.

A few moments pass and Rowlf comes over with his arm around Fozzie who was holding a pill bottle, both nodding as a nurse read off a clip board. 

"Looks like we have a few more to go" Zondra smiled as Fozzie chuckled squeezing Rowlf's hand "Well? shall we?" Digit sopke as they all nodded and left the hospital.