Jacket

Lexi

Lexi

"Am I thinking too much into it?"

Lexi looked up from her nails, her blue eyes lighting up as she laughed, "No, that boy definitely has a thing for you BUT-"

"I know I know. Jack."

The nail technician leaned back and let Lexi examine her nails. Nodding contently, Lexi let the woman finish up the rest of her nails.

"We are having this weird rough patch right now." Yasmine said, pouting.

Lexi rolled her eyes, "You've been having a weird rough patch since last year."

Yasmine shoulders sagged thinking about Jack. "I don't know." She mumbled.

"It's okay Yasmine. It's hard to think about breaking up with someone you've been dating for two years."

"I never said I wanted to break up with him."

Looking over her nails, Lexi nodded and waited as the nail technician set up a heater for Lexi to place her hands in.

Bzzzz

David 😈:
Hey I think you grabbed my jacket by mistake yesterday

"Oooo is that David?" Lexi asked, her hands resting inside the heater.

"Yeah." Yasmine read the text and sighed through her nose and rubbed her eyes in frustration.

"What's wrong?"

"I took his jacket yesterday."

Lexi giggled, making Yasmine roll her eyes, "By mistake." She added.

"Well are you going to go give it to him?"

The nail technician gently pulled out Lexi's hands and examined her nails before nodding silently.

Yasmine followed Lexi to the cash register, "I mean I guess I have to, right?"

"Totally. You're gonna have to face him eventually and this way you're getting it over with."

"Yeah that's true."

Lexi handed over some cash to the nail technician, thanking her, then leaving with Yasmine behind her.

"But don't make it awkward."

"How am I suppose to do that?"

"Just don't act awkward. I know how you act and just please don't do that."

Yasmine chuckled, "Yeah okay."

"Well thanks for coming with me to get my nails done." Lexi said with a smile and opened her arms.

Yasmine stepped into her embrace and hugged her back, "No problem. Thanks for listening to my drama."

"No worries hun. I love drama. See ya!" Waving to Yasmine, Lexi got into her car and left.