Chapter 19

Rashad

I was feeling really bad for how I talked to Destiny so I decided to go over to her place and apologize. I walked to the door and knocked on it.

"Who is it?" I heard Destiny yell.

"Rashad," I yelled back

Once she opened the door I took it upon myself to walk in her house.

"Look Destiny, I apologize for the way I came at you yesterday. I was out of line for calling you a hoe and I just wanted--." I stopped in my tracks when I saw Sharese.

It was like something took over me. I could feel myself getting more pissed every second I looked at her. She stood up and I felt my legs moving but I had no control over my body. It felt like someone else was taking me over and somehow I ended up right in front of her.

"Rashad, I know I should have told you earlier about--," Was all she could say before I started choking her.

I  have never put my hands on a woman, not even Candice trifling ass, but I was so pissed that she could keep something as big as a child away from me. She was digging her nails in my skin to get me to stop but I couldn't. My rage was stronger than the pain I was feeling.

"Get off of her Rashad!" I heard Destiny yell as she struggled to pull my hands free.

My conscience was telling me this was wrong but something else in me was saying 'don't stop'. I looked in Sharese eyes and they were red and she was crying trying to speak but my hands were cutting off her air supply. I felt something hitting my legs repeatedly.

"Get off of my mommy!" I heard a little voice yell.

I turned around, looked down, and saw a little boy hitting my legs with his balled up fist. He had tears running down his face. I looked into his hazel eyes as he stared at me with hate in his eyes and I let her go. He looked just like me and I knew he had to be mine. I was heart broken because the first time my son met me was while I was choking his mother.

I looked back at Sharese who was gasping for air.

"I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me and slapped me with so much force that I stumbled back.

"Get out Rashad! Now!" Destiny yelled.

I walked to the door but turned around to look at the scene I caused.

Sharese was bent down holding her son who was crying. Destiny was running to the back to check on the twins, who were screaming to the top of their lungs from all of the commotion that was going on. I felt like an ass for what I had done and I know they probably will never let me see my kids again after this.

Authors' Note: Ok so here is a short chapter for y'all. I am working and going to school full time so I can't update every single day like y'all want. Anywho, Comment and Vote :) >Not Edited<