twenty

halloween, the spookiest night of the year, my favorite holiday for many reasons. 

i loved the fall, i love horror movies, i loved candy, obviously, and i loved the fact for one night a year i could be anything i wanted to be, realistic or not.

(a/n: i read that in some parts of VA its not illegal for anyone older than 12 to trick or treat?? uhm?!?)

we were all going to this party a town over that zach had been invited to because his cousin was best friends with the host.

after we had all gotten dressed in our outfits we met at noah's house to drop stuff off since tonight we were having our little "after party" here. we all drove to the party in lj's suv, since it would hold the six of us easily.

once we got to the party we all kind of went our separate ways; lj and zach went somewhere, josh met of with some of his other friends, peter went to hangout with his team, and noah decided to stay with me since morgan was here with that stupid guy hunter.

while me and noah had agreed being just friends would be best for us, after we had both took a few shots and were slightly tipsy we apparently thought it would be a good idea to "show off" in front of morgan who had obviously seen us.

"you fucking know what morgan? FUCK YOU" noah yelled at the girl infront of him, she was obviously taken aback, until she sent us both a smirk.

"i see you like my sloppy seconds, chloe" she smiled at me, i rolled my eyes.

"excuse me bitch, i was there helping your boyfriend get over the fact you were cheating on him while you were making out with him" i pointed at hunter.

i exected this argument to go a lot of ways, someone stepping in, us all making up, me to punch her, but what i hadn't expected was for her to punch me right in the face.

"you fucking bitch!" i screamed, grabbing my cheek then pouncing on her, punching her over and pulling at her hair.

eventually, noah pulled me off and pulled me into an empty bedroom in the house and locked the door once we were in.

"what was that for?" i asked rubbing my arm which he had yanked into the room.

"sorry, sorry" he smiled rubbing it. he acted like losing morgan didn't hurt him, but i knew it did.

"come here" i said and he walked to me, sitting on the bed beside me.

"i know, it sucks, it sucks when you're so happy and think that person is all in like you are, but they aren't and you have to deal with picking up your own pieces" i said, the alcohol wearing off after the fight, and since neither of us drank much.

we both laid down on the bed looking at each other.

"you are easily one of the best people in my life, i have no idea how i would survive without you" he said smiling at me.

"i love you to, always, ok?" i said, smiling back and grabbed his hand, falling asleep.

peter's pov

i guess my chances with chloe were getting slimmer and slimmer, she loves noah and noah loves her.