nineteen

halloween was tomorrow, meaning it was time to figure out my outfit, all of my friend's had figured out what they were going as.

lara and zach were going as blair and chuck, i know, how cute.

noah was gonna be a firefighter, saying he needed to "look good for the ladies".

josh was going as a cowboy.

and peter was going as a boxer.

and then there was me who had yet to decide, eventually i decided on being a devil (a/n; this is actually what im being, how original).

i decided i needed to go through my clothes to see what i had to go towards my costume. i knew i already needed the horns and tail. i looked through my closet and found a pair of black, ripped, short, denim, shorts and then found a red off the shoulder long sleeved top, and then got my red converse. i still needed a few things and the halloween shop was about half an hour away and i really didn't want to go by myself so i decided to call peter to see if he wanted to go, and he did.

"ok, so you need horns, a tail and red fishnets?" he asked and i nodded, jumping when one of the halloween decorations made a noise.

"how about these?" he said, holding up the perfect tight, and we walked around till we found the things i needed, leaving and going back to my house.

"hey dad, mom" i said, as we made our way into my house. my parents adored peter so they didn't care if he was here or not. they waved to use before we made our way to my room.

"i just remembered, you wanted to talk the other day whenever i was leaving, do you still want to talk?" i ask him, sitting down on my bed, putting up the homework i'd been working on after school today and setting my backpack on the ground.

"oh, just about this girl i like" he said, calmly as if it wasn't a big deal to him.

i froze, i had always thought peter was cute, but i wasn't sure why i was starting to feel a little jealous.

"oh, who?" i asked, honestly wondering what girl had caught the attention of my peter.

"uhh, its a secret" he said, blushing.

"well, maybe one day i'll get to meet her huh?"

"ya of course, chlo"

peter's pov

of course one day you'll meet her, you already have, because that girl is you.