Did you just call me Baby?

Start from the beginning

"I'm always right." Jungkook said, stroking Jimin's hair.

"Kookieee ̴" Jimin continued whining into Jungkook's neck.

"Yes Hyungie?"

"Feed me,"

"Of course," Jungkook said picking up the food and placing it gently into Jimin's mouth.

"Ooo, oo, feed me too Kook," Taehyung said opening his mouth.

"Close your mouth before I slice it off!" Jungkook said causing Taehyung to slam it shut and shudder.

"You're a monster! Minnie, you're dating a monster!"

Jimin giggled.

"As your best friend, I'm advising you to leave the monster now before he hurts you!"

Jungkook gasped. "I would never hurt Hyungie, how dare you say that?"

"I know you won't Kookie... I'm tired..."

"Don't sleep yet, you haven't finished eating – here open your mouth – no stop sleeping!"

Jungkook placed some food in Jimin's mouth and watched him swallow it. "Come on, one more bite!" Jungkook said placing the last bit of food into Jimin's mouth. He grabbed the bowls and spoons, placed them into the sink and walked back over to Jimin.

Lifting him up, he carried him to 'their' room and set him down on the bed.

"I'm gonna shower Minnie, I'll be right back," Jungkook said as he grabbed clothes out of his closet and walked towards the bathroom.

Taehyung slipped in at that moment and jumped on the bed causing Jimin to scream. Jungkook ran out of the bathroom as fast as he could thinking Jimin was hurt but only ended up seeing Taehyung on his bed.

"What the hell are you doing on my bed?" Jungkook asked.

"I wanted to talk to Minnie..."

"Talk to him tomorrow, he needs to sleep!"

"Ugh, so controlling," Taehyung muttered as he walked out of the door.

"Are you okay Hyungie?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm fine, go back to your shower..."

"Okay then, yell if you need anything!"

"I won't though!" Jimin smiled as he heard the shower go off. He still couldn't believe he was dating the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was so hot and cute and he was just okay but Jungkook seemed to think he was more than okay so Jimin had to learn to think better of himself. Jimin was so lucky to have Jungkook. It's not everyday that your 5 year long crush ends up liking you back too.

Oddly enough, now that Jimin was lying in bed, he couldn't sleep. He buried his nose into Jungkook's pillow to catch his scent but it wasn't good enough, he needed the real thing. Just then, the water turned off and the rustling of clothes could be heard. A door swung open and footsteps were getting louder as they were reaching Jimin.

Jungkook stood by the door, his hair still all wet, with a grin on his face.

"I thought you'd be asleep by now." Jungkook merely said before walking over to Jimin.

"I couldn't sleep without you," Jimin pouted.

"Well lucky I'm here, now right?"

"No, your hair is all wet, if you sleep you'll get sick, come here," Jimin said, sitting up and reaching for Jungkook's towel.