Did you just call me Baby?

Start from the beginning

Just as Jimin was propped comfortably in Jungkook's arm, Seokjin came out of the kitchen.

"Are you leaving right now? The food's ready." Seokjin said before walking back into the kitchen.

Jungkook sighed. "Let's go to the kitchen then..." Jungkook continued to carry Jimin into the kitchen before placing him safely on a chair. Jungkook then sat down and pulled Jimin on top of him. A yelp escaped Jimin's lips.

"Kookie, what are you doing?"

"I have become your own personal seat Hyungie, you can sit on this seat whenever you want, too!" Jungkook smiled, exposing his bunny teeth.

"You're such a dork!" Jimin giggled.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork!" Jungkook retorted.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"I. Want. To. Die!" Yoongi screamed.

"Shut up, you're killing the mood," Hoseok shushed him and pointed at Namjoon and Seokjin who were also kissing in the kitchen.

"Yeah, your right, I love you Seokie..."

"I love you too," Hoseok said, before leaning in to kiss Yoongi.

"OMG NO! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SICK! STOP MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WITH INNOCENT EYES! Where's Yeontannie when you need him..."

"Oh shut up Tae, we all know you're not innocent," Hoseok said after breaking the kiss.

"May we remind you, you still have the trophy in our room? Remember? Our Artist Of The Year Trophy that you-"

"Okay, okay, I get it Minnie, shut up!"

Jimin bursted out into giggles. He would've fallen off the chair if he didn't have Jungkook's arm tightened around his waist.

Seokjin and Namjoon walked out of the kitchen and placed the food in front of them. "Eat, before it gets cold," Namjoon said.

"And Jiminie please sit in a chair please!"

"But I am Hyungie's chair!" Jungkook perked up.

"No sit in your own chair Jimin." Seokjin said before sitting down next to Namjoon and eating.

"Kookie?"

"Fine!" Jungkook loosened his hold on Jimin so he would be able to sit on an actual chair that was next to him. Jungkook swung an arm around Jimin's neck and rested it on Jimin's shoulder but he was still pouting.

So, Jimin gave him a peck on the cheek and fed him some food.

"Wow, I didn't think you guys would get more cuter!" Taehyung cooed.

"Hell nah, Namjoon and I are much cuter!" Seokjin argued.

"Um, no, you guys are old, Hyungie and I are the cutest!" Jungkook retorted back causing Jimin to giggle.

Yay, I made Hyungie giggle!

"Uh, nope, that's where you guys are both wrong, Yoongi-ah and I are the cutest!" Hoseok countered, while Yoongi fed him some food.

"Oh please, Jimin is literally the cutest person ever, so he wins that already without even needing me!"

"Kookie, stop it, you're embarrassing me," Jimin whined ducking his head into Jungkook's neck.

"See what I mean? Cutest person ever, no arguments!"

"Shit, he right, Minnie is the cutest person ever," Taehyung agreed.