Chapter 3

Heyy loviessss so do you like my book or no? I hope you do I know the chapters are short I am just testing the waters. They will get longer if you vote and follow same with my other book. Well without further or due here is another chapterrr.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hannah's pov

I sat there shocked with my eyes filled with tears. I rubbed my eyes out rather harshly. NOPE she is still gone. How could this have happened?! This wasn't suppose to happen maybe they just kidnapped her for money right? ya they will call and ask for money and I will do anything for them. Please just please just be asking money not for what I think!

Minutes passed of me silently crying when I heard a police car stop in front of me.

"Young lady someone called back up. Was it you?"

I looked up with red puffy eyes and said "yes" my sounded so broken so weak.

The officer came close to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched.

"Ma'm will you please explain what happen so we can help you."

I nodded and patted the ground next to me. He sat down and motioned his head so I can start talking.

"Well my name is Hannah. I have a twin sister named Kendra. We were at the fair. She wanted to go on a ride but I wanted to eat. We agreed that she would meet me at the snack bar after she was done with the ride. 10 minutes later I got a call from her she told me went to the bathroom even though I told her to come to me right after her ride but she didn't listen she told me she was waiting for me at the car I told her I would be there in 5 minutes. She was about to hang up but I told her to not hang up so we could talk. When we started to talk there was a scream then silence then I heard someone a Irish accent saying we got her she will sell. She's gone and it's all my fault!" With that I broke down crying while the officer held me in his arms whispering calming things in my ear.

I calmed down and turned to the police officer and asked him what he was going to do and he said "i am going to call back up and we are going to check the parking lot cameras and the fair cameras we are also going to examine the prints on the car. Dont worry Hannah we will find her." He told me.

I nodded and got up. Hell yeah I will find her even if it's the last thing i do.

________________________________

Sooooo you like??? sad i know but it will get better i promise👌

Anywayssss I love you guys thanks so much for the support I want to really thank you all goodnight and have a great summer. Mine is almost ending I have school next week🔫

Biyyeeee

-comment

-vote

-follow