Page 2: Feelings

Obito sat outside looking up at the sky, he smiled a little bit. Rin walked over and sat down with him." Are you okay?" She asked looking at the Uchiha." Not really." He said calmly, he's never honest on how he felt. He always lied and make sure others are okay, but this time, he's telling his friend on how he truly feels. Rin was happy to know that Obito is telling her his feelings! She couldn't be happier, Obito took a deep breath and look at Rin." You won't tell anyone, right?" He asked. Rin nodded her head looking at Obito with a big smile, Obito breathed in lightly."I-I...have a crush on...K-Kakashi.." He said shyly looking down, Rin frowned a little, she didn't like the thought of Kakashi  being with someone else, she wants to have Kakashi to herself and only to herself." Awe thats cute, Obi." She said putting on a fake smile. Obito smiled pulling Rin into a hug." Thank you for being my friend." He said happily, Rin hugged back smiling." Your welcome." She said pulling away from the hug, Rin has an idea. An idea where she'll make sure Kakashi doesn't fall in love with Obito." I better get going Obi! See you later!!" She said running off, Obito stood up and started walking back to the Uchiha mansion. When he was barely to Mikoto's house he saw Fugaku carrying three year old Shisui and little Itachi. Obito ran up to him and smiled." Hello, Fugaku!" The young annoying Uchiha said happily, Fagaku groaned when he saw the worthless annoying Uchiha." Hello, Obito." He said very annoyed from being around kids all day.

When the four Uchihas got home the smell of yummy fresh food was ready to be eaten. Obito took off his shoes and walked to he kitchen, Mikoto turned around with a loving smiled looked at Obito, she then saw her husband with her cute baby boy, and little Shisui." Lets get ready for dinner boys!" She said setting up the table, Fugauk put Itachi next to Mikoto and Shisui next to him, he took his seat next to Shisui. Obito took his seat next to Mikoto and started to play with his googles.  Fugaku glared at Obito and the young Uchiha hurried up and put his googles away.

Rin sneaked around the village trying to find Kakashi's house, she kept looking until she found Kakashi walking back home from the store. Rin smirked to herself, 'yes this is my chance to tell Kakashi how Obito really feels about him!'  Rin loved this idea a lot, she'll make Kakashi hate Obito even more now! 
She jumped down and walked over to Kakashi." Hey! Kakashi!" She said happily looking up at the white hair Nin." Yes, Rin?" He asked calmly as he looked at the brown hair Nin." I have something shocking to tell you!" She said with a small smile." And what is that?" He asked calmly unlocking his front door." Obito has a huge crush on you." Rin said with a disguised voice. Kakashi was very shock at this, Obito Uchiha have a crush on him!? Kakashi Hatake the son of the White Fang!? This was very shocking to the young Nin. He didn't even think Obito would like in that way." So, Kakashi." Rin said shyly playing with her fingers." Would you like to go to the Hidden Leaf Festival with me?" She asked, the last time she asked he said no, but hopefully this time he says yes. 
It was quiet for about a good five minutes until Kakashi finally spoke." Yes." He said, Rin smiled happily and hugged Kakashi." Yay!" She said as Kakashi hugged." I don't want Obito in love with me anymore."