Ch.12

*Kishimo's Pov.*
Suddenly the Dragon Guardian flew up from the cliff, causing all of us to gasp as it stopped right behind Liuer. "You guys, look!" Liuer calls out pointing at the dragon moving closer. "Liuer run!" "Get away from there!" The Sage and I yelled at the same time. Before the dragon could attack Liuer, the Sage pushed him out of the way, going face to face with the dragon. Before I could grab Liuer, he turned trying to help the sage again. "Liuer stay back!" I told him, causing him to stop.
The Dragon Guardian ended up roaring at all of us, causing sea creatures, it had eaten earlier to fly at us. The dragon then growled in the sage's face before turning and flying away. "You did it!" Liuer stated surprised as I let out a sign. Then the sage walked over to Liuer looking pissed before getting in his face. "You know that was a White Dragon!?! You see one of those, it's the last thing you'll ever see!!" He yells in Liuer's face, causing him to get scared and even causing him to tear up. Seeing this made me pull Liuer behind me as I got up in the Sage's face. "Hey! Back off! If anyone should be blamed, it's him!!" I yelled at the Sage shocking him, as I pointed at Yokai. Jumping back at my outburst, the Sage was about to say something only to be cut off by Yokai. "What, you suddenly care about us?!" This being said made the Sage March over to Yokai. "It's your fault! I'll show you, you stinking pig!" The Sage said grabbing him by the ear and dragging him over to the cliff. "Stop it! Let him go!" Liuer cries out to the Sage, hoping to stop him. "He'll just turn into a bird or something." The Sage tells him. "But what if he doesn't?" Liuer yelled out almost in tears again.
Then the dragon flies back up from below the cliff. "The dragon! Look! It's flying!" Liuer yells out, running to where he can see it better. "Wait!" "Liuer." The Sage and I yelled out in unison, before running after him. 
"Woah... Dragons can really fly!" Liuer says making me smile.
"That's pure freedom-souring through the clouds like that." The sage says, sitting down next to me. "Well that's the coolest thing ever." Liuer says still astonished with the dragon. "Oh big deal - I use to fly back in the day." Yokai comments, trying to sound cool. "No one cares." I told him making him frown sadly and causing the sage to laugh. "You know, if I was able to fly, I would go over that mountain, and take this little one home and go find my shifu." Liuer explains, causing me to smile. The Sage looked at me before glancing at Liuer. "Someday, if your brave and strong enough, you can....Then you can go as far as you want." He finished, looking up at the sky. "Huh? Are you serious? Is that really possible?" Liuer asked, sounding excited hoping off the rock, making me laugh.
"Maybe. If you don't annoy me." The Sage answered, jumping off the rock onto the path and begin to walk away.
"Wait! So does that mean you've done it before?" Liuer asked, with Yokai and me following behind them. "Have you ridden a Dragon? How do you tame it? Can you teach me?" Liuer rambles, asking a lot of questions. "Liuer, you never tame a dragon. All you have to do is ask for help and sometimes they answer." I told him, getting a shocked look from the Sage. "And remember one question at a time." I told him getting a nod from the Sage and Liuer. "Okay, one last one. Are there many dragons in the world?" Liuer asked looking from the Sage then to me. "If there is water, or an ocean. Then there are dragons." The Sage told him making Liuer silent for once.