ch.2

*Kishimo's Pov.*
Suddenly I heard an ear piercing scream from one of the houses. I turned around only to be faced with a mountain troll.
Without hesitation I punched it in the face sending it into a wall. I turned back to Fa Ming. "Keep looking for him and I'll find you when I'm done." I told him making him nod and run off to find Liuer.
After fighting off a few trolls, I noticed Liuer running from some more trolls with a baby in his hands, with Fa Ming right behind him as well.
I watched them turn a corner, I had caught up to them only to be hit in the face by a troll, knocking me over. "What?!" I asked confused as I looked up to it, before kicking it out of my way. I noticed Liuer and Fa Ming were hiding underneath the 2 dragon statues.
"There you are!!" A troll sneered as it tried to grab Liuer with it's claws.
I noticed Fa Ming climb form his hiding place and push over the  dragon he was hidden under on top of the trolls. Fa Ming was trying to get up only to realize he was stuck under the rubble.
"Run Liuer, Run!" Fa Ming yelled causing Liuer to run off. I quickly tried to free Fa Ming only to be stopped by him. "No help Liuer and the baby." He told me causing me to nod before rushing off to help them. I was looking around for them when I suddenly saw Liuer run by me, with the trolls still behind him. I started leaping from rooftop to rooftop trying to catch up to them. When he realized there was a ledge he still didn't stop. He just jumping across the troll ridden street only to land on the building in front of him, making me sign of relief. Liuer still didn't stop until he got to the end of the village wall. He was about to fall off the wall only to be stopped once I grabbed him. We laughed a little at the small luck we had just before turning to see 4 to 5 trolls tumbling towards us. But before we could move we all went tumbling down the mountain along with the trolls.