FOURTY ONE

I could feel my heart beating loudly. My both hands were sweating. I could almost feel my knees turning jelly. Maybe, this is the feeling of getting married. I am completely nervous. But seconds later, as I saw the woman I love walked towards me. She was smiling and at the same time crying because of happiness, probably? I just felt my self floating. This is the life I wanted. This is what I have dreamt of when I first saw her. My Harrietta.

I was walking at the hallway that day. My cousin, asked me to drop by. Ang buong akala kasi ng kaniyang asawa ay nagpunta kami sa isang strip club but Maximo was just joking at that time. Biniro lang nito ang asawa ng pinsan ko na agad naman pinaniwalaan ng babae so I decided to help my cousin explain his side to his wife. Galit na galit noon yon dahil sa nalaman.

Palakad na ako papunta sa building ng mga faculties. I played with my phone while looking everywhere. Palinga-linga ako at pinagmamasdan ang kanilang university.

"Ang ganda niya talaga.."

"Oo,pre, kaso tahimik at hindi namamansin"

Hindi ko pinansin ang mga lalaking naglalakad kasabay ko. Male students nowadays, they are so curious about everything. Then, some of them wanted to enter a serious relationship but they will end up ruining their studies.

Palipat na ako sa kabilang building nang mapahinto ako. My feet abruptly stopped, I couldn't even move. I just looked straight at the girl student, she was sitting under the tree. She was oblivious of her surroundings as she reads her book.

"Kunin mo na number niya,pre"

I turned my head to the boy standing near me. He was looking at the same girl who just caught my attention. Nabigla ako nang magsimula nang maglakad ang lalaki. Kusang gumalaw ang aking katawan nang mga sandaling yun. Lumapit ako sa lalaki at hinawakan ito sa balikat na siyang ikinahinto niya.

"Sir?" I am taller than him, ni hindi nga umabot sa balikat ko. Walang panama.

"She's my sister. Don't even try to approach her or else I won't hesitate to break your leg, understood?" I said with my dark aura. I didn't give him a chance to talk back at what I've said. I turned my back at him.

Mabilis kong inayos ang cellphone ko. Naglakad ng kaunti para mapalapit sa pwesto niya. She tucked some strands of her hair in the back of her ear that made her more beautiful. She continued reading her book, not noticing me staring at her. Itinaas ko ang aking cellphone at itinutok sa kaniya, capturing the most beautiful view. She has this soft features and I really like her lips.

After that day, I just found myself staring at her. "She's really pretty"

"Who?" Nick asked. He's hugging his girlfriend and kissing her at the same time. Hokage talaga, pasimpleng daan pa ng palad sa dibdib ng babae. Mala Maximo the second talaga ang isang ito.

"My girl" naibulalas ko ng hindi ko sinasadya. I was just busy staring at her. She was cleaning some tables. Dito siya nagtatrabaho pagkatapos niyang mag-aral.

"That hot girl with cute black and white uniform?" I looked at Nick, almost glaring. Sa paningin ko lang dapat hot si Harrietta.

"Don't you dare say that again. She's mine, Nick"

"Chill,dude, I ain't gonna steal her. Dito lang ako kay Briss" He pinched her nose. I almost puked because of that.

Imbis na kiligin ang kasama niyang babae ay sumama ang mukha nito.

"I'm Blaise, not Briss"

Harrietta is a tough woman. She was living on her own. She is an independent woman. I got her investigated. I even stalked her everyday, yeah, I could be creepy because of her. I didn't even imagine myself before stalking a girl. I really don't care what will people think about me. Even my friends started to ask what happened with me because I really got hook with her beauty which is not really normal for me. Nagmala goon pa ako para lang mabigyan siya ng chocolates at mga bulaklak.