Chapter 29: He Did It Again.

Darren POV:
the next morning I woke up in bed alone. I started freaking out. did she find out? I looked in the closet and her stuff was still there. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. oh good. she sitting at the island eating cereal. I hugged her for a long time and kissed her cheek. when I let go she looked at me crazy.
D: what is wrong with u?
Me: nothing I was sad cause I didn't wake up with u next to me.
she jus laughed at me. while she was laughing I ate some of her cereal. she slapped me upside my head and I chuckled. I walked to the fridge and got the milk then a bowl from the cabinet. I sat down at the island next to her and poured some cereal then some milk. I grabbed Daja spoon and ate my cereal. she snatched it from my lips and ate her cereal.
Me:(whining) bae share.
D:(whining) get yo own.
I mean mugged her and grabbed me a spoon. I sat back down and ate. when I finished I got up and went to the living room. I sat down and cut on the TV. while I was watching Wild N Out Daja came and flopped down on me like she didn't see me. she tilted her head back and kissed me.
Daja: u my sofa.
Me: don't be farting on me and stuff.
Daja: aye. when u pregnant it jus comes when it comes.
I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. we watched TV and laughed together. then her phone started ringing from upstairs. she got up and walked upstairs.
*******
Daja POV:
I answered the phone call from Jacob.
Me: hello?
Jacob: hey I need u to come to the hospital.
Me: what happened?!
Jacob: I came home and Jayla was laying on the floor naked so I woke her up and she started coughing up blood. so I brought her to hospital.
Me: I'm on my way.
I put my phone down.
Me:(yelling) Darren I gotta go to he hospital to see Jayla.
He came running in the room.
Darren: I'm coming too.
we took a quick shower and did our hygiene stuff. I put on a teal romper with a Jean jacket and some white sandals. I combed my hair back and grabbed my keys. Daren has on a red polo,white air force ones, and camouflage shorts. he grabbed his keys and we for in my car. I sped off to the hospital. when we got there we got out and walked to the front desk.
Me: what room is Jayla Jones in?
Lady: room 371.
I nodded my head and we walked to her room. when we got there Jacob was sitting in a chair next to her bed and she was laying down sleep. I sat in one of the chairs and Darren sat on the sofa.
Me: how is she doing?
Jacob: the doctor will release her next week. something about her being raped.
Me: did she tell u who raped her?
Jacob: no. she didn't want to talk.
Me: I'll ask her.
I stood up and walked to her bedside. I shooed Darren and Jacob out the room. I shook her a little. she woke up and hugged me.
Me: listen. we need to know who raped u so we can arrest them.
Jay: I don't know who he was.
Me: describe him and tell me everything that happened.
Jay: well I woke up this morning and heard noise coming from downstairs. I thought it was jus Jacob so I went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and came eye to eye with a stranger. he was about 6'0 with short hair. he looked like...somebody Darren or Jacob would hang with. he wasn't bad looking either. he had a few tattoos. but anyway he told me to have sex with him and I said no so he raped me.
Me: wait did he tell u his name?
Jay: I think it was Tyler or something like that.
Me: Trey.
Jay: yeah that's it.
Me: oh my.
Jay: what?
Me: that's Darren's friend. he raped me too.
Jay:(shocked) while u are pregnant.
I nodded.
Jay: my niece better be okay.
I laughed and sat with her and talked.
Me: what if I have twins. I would beat the shit out of Darren but I would love both of them.
Jay: twice the love. but I want some more girl cousins.
Me: Darren and a lot of the guys think I'm having a boy.
Jay: u never know.
Me: I don't even care what we have. but I would be okay with a girl too.
Jay:(laughing)
the guys walked in and smiled. Darren sat to my left and Jacob on the right.
after awhile me and Darren left and went home. we didn't do much today so we went to sleep.
********************************
1 Week Later: Darren POV:
right now me and Daja walking into the clinic. she got an appointment today. we walk into the lil dark room and she sit on the table while I take a seat in the chair. Kim walk in and start doing her thing. she pull up Daja shirt and put some gel on her stomach. she use the monitor to see the baby. we won't be able to find out what we having until she 5 months pregnant. so 2 more months till we found out.
we left 20 minutes later and went to the trap. yeah Daja wanted to come. we walked in and went to my office. I sat in my chair and pulled her into my lap to where she was facing me. she pulled out her magazine she grabbed from the clinic. it was about being a mother and it had a baby catalog. she flipped through pages till she reached the catalog.
Me: aye u think we having a boy or a girl?
Daja: Idk. prolli a girl.
Me: if we do she can't have a boyfriend till she 30.
she playfully hit me.
Daja: no. my baby ain't gone be no 30 year old cat lady looking for a boyfriend.
Me: her daddy will always be her boyfriend. but if we have a boy I can see it know. he got a bunch of lil girls lined up jus to get a date.
Daja: no he not. he gonna be a cute innocent lil boy.
Me:(laughing) not if I'm his daddy.
Daja:(laughing) wateva.
she looked at the magazine. I looked with her and my eyes stopped on a red crib,dresser,changing station set. it also had a rocking chair. it was nice. Daja saw it too and looked up at me.
Daja: Darren I like this one.
Me:(smiling) me too.
she pecked my lips and looked back at the magazine. while we were looking somebody walked in. I looked up and saw Candi. I nearly shitted on myself. I tapped Daja leg for her to get up. she got up and I walked towards Candi calmly. Daja sat down in my chair.
Me: I have what u need out here.
I tried to make it sound like she was a buyer. I pulled her to the lounge.
Candi: who was that?
Me: that's my pregnant girlfriend who I really really love.
Candi: since when? cause last week u didn't say nothing about a girlfriend.
Me: look I slept with u cause I was mad at her cause I thought she kissed my friend. but she really didn't so I made a mistake. please don't say nothing. I can't lose her and my baby.
Candi:(smirking) okay but there's a price.
I handed her a stack of money. she smiled.
Me: we can be friends.
I hugged her and she left. a Huge ass weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I walked back into my office and Daja was looking at her phone. she saw me and put her phone away.
Daja: who was that?
Me: one of my buyers.
I walked to my chair and lifted her up then sat down with her on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin in the crook of her neck. while she was looking at the magazine I started placing sweet kisses on her neck. she making me all horny and stuff. she laughed and moved her head away from me. they didn't say nothing about us fucking while she pregnant. I picked her up and put her on my desk. I hovered above her and kissed her. she started squirming around.
Daja: Darren no. not on yo desk.
Me:(smirking) fine come on.
I picked her up and carried her to the car. I locked the trap behind me of course I ain't stupid. I opened the back door and got in with her. I layed down and pulled her on top of me. I locked the doors and kissed her. its not that dark outside and its not like anyone is around. plus my windows tinted. I pulled her shirt off then unhooked her bra. I smiled and grabbed her breast and started sucking on them. she moaning and moving her hips. I stop and pull off her pants. she pulls off my shirt and undoes my belt. I help her out and pull of my pants. I flip us over and pull off her panties. I lean down and whisper into her ear.
Me: u gonna let me hit it raw?
Daja: hell no!
I laugh and grab a condom from my walletI slip it on and stick it in. I start off slowly then pick up the speed. she start moaning loud and scratching my back. I laugh. she can't handle the D.

I tapped out an hour later. we put our clothes on and crawled into the front seats. she crawled to the drivers seat. I looked at her crazy.
Me: why u in the driver seat?
Daja: cause I'm driving.
Me: I got the keys.
she smirked and leaned in and kissed me. she pulled away smiling. she started shaking my keys in my face. oh she sneaky. I got in the passenger side and let her drive us home. when we got there I picked her up and ran to the door. I unlocked it and stepped inside. I closed it with my foot and ran upstairs. we took a shower and I changed into boxers,basketball shorts, tank, and socks. I watched her change into bra,panties,tank, and Nike shorts. she got in bed next to me and we went to sleep.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Trey Strikes Again.
Jayla In Hospital.
Daja And Darren Ready To Know Baby's Gender.
Darren Paid Candi Not To Tell.
Hmmm. What Next?