Chapter 12: Dance Is Life Part 2

Daja POV:

we walked out side to see Uncle Tony,Denise and Destiny. man we supposed to be in school. they got in Uncle T car and he started it. we quickly got into Prince car. we waited till they disappeared down the street to pull out. Prince headed towards Applebee's. when we stopped at the red light a car pulled up next to us on my side. it was a guy who looked about 20 or so. he has caramel colored skin with a few tattoos. he is cute as hell. I want to jump through his window.

he looked over at me and smiled. he had a Trey Songz smile. but he looked like a mix between August Alsina and Chris Brown.

man why the light turned green. he winked at me and sped off. I looked over at Prince, who is focused on the road. I looked in the mirror and Jayla is on her phone texting somebody. prolli Devon.

we arrived at Applebee's 2 minutes later. we got out and walked to the hostess station. I heard he door open so I looked back. In walked the guy from the light. he still had on his shades and his Chicago bulls snapback. he has on a orange and white stripped tank with some khaki shorts and some orange and black Jordan's.

I looked forward and the hostess walked up.