Chapter 18: No School Today Pt. 2

Daja POV:
after they been gone for a hour I decided to hang out with Kay. we was sitting on the couch chilling.
Me: baby u want to go to hang out with auntie?
she look at me and nod her head with a huge smile. I smile and pick her up and got to my room and sit her on the bed I change into some black tights, red tank top,&red,white,and black Jordan's.
Kay:(wiggling) auntie got style.
she snapped her fingers and did a duck face. I laughed and grabbed my keys. Kayla already has on red tights,black tank top and the same Jordan's. I had to match with my lil niece. I pick her up and grab her diaper bag on my way out.
Me: does yo daddy have yo car seat.
Kay: (pointing at smoke car) its in his car.
I check to see if his doors locked and luckily they not. I put her down and grab her car seat and put it in my car. I buckle her up and get in. I start the car and head to the mall. the whole way there we where singing to my music on Pandora. baby girl can sing. I looked through the mirror and she was killing it. throwing up signs and stuff. she been with smoke too long. I laugh and park my car. we got out and I grabbed her hand. I decided to leave her bag. my niece is a G. we walk through the door and got to Kid's Footlocker. I got her some converse and Jordan's that she doesn't have. then I go to Footlocker and get the same shoes. I get to the counter to pay. I look up and see Khalil. I roll my eyes and look down at Kayla.
he start ringing up my stuff while trying to make small talk
Khalil: so who is this cutie?
Kay: my name is none of yo business.
Khalil: alright lil mama. don't her feisty.
Kay: that's not my name. u know what stop talking.
by this time I was laughing so hard. oh my lawd. this girl killing me. Khalil smile at me and I stop and give him a straight face. I see Trey coming from the back. he must be about to leave.
Me: her Trey.
he turn to face me and smiles. he walk up to me and gives me a quick side hug and hugs Kayla. Kayla smiling a lil to hard. let me find out lil buddy got a crush.
Trey: hey. what u doing with smoke girl?
Me: we chillin while Darren and smoke handle business at the trap.
Trey: oh well I'm about to leave. I'll see y'all later
Kayla:(flirty)bye Trey.
Me:(chuckling) bye Trey.
Trey:(smiling) bye girls.
he got on one knee and pecked Kayla on her cheek. he playing with her feelings. she start blushing and stuff. I playfully hit trey.
Me:(whispering)stop playing with her.
Trey: leave widely alone.
Me: eww child molester.
Trey: girl bye.
Trey left and I paid for my shoes. we left and went to Gap then forever 21. then to Justice or whatever it' called. we walked out the mall with tons of bags. I put em in the trunk. and put Kay in her seat. while starting the car my phone start ringing. Darren calling.
Me: hey booboo.
Darren: hey baby girl where u at?
Me: me and Kayla leaving the mall.
Darren: u on yo way now?
Me: yeah after we stop to eat. why u miss me?
Darren: a lil bit. but hurry yo ass up. and did u by me something?
Me: yeah I bought yo ugly ass something.
I actually did. I got him a 24k gold chain with his trap name on it,'Grey'.
Darren: I love u. and can u get me and smoke something to eat?
Me:(starting car) yeah. love u too. we coming.
Darren: bye.
Me: bye.
I looked back and Kayla is sleep. I took her picture and texted it to smoke and Darren. I stopped at Panda Express and ordered our food. I paid and placed the food in the passenger seat. I got home and grabbed Kayla and the food. Darren opened the door for me and took the food. he placed it on the table and I placed Kayla on the couch by smoke. I pulled her shoes of and placed them on the floor.
Me: I need y'all to help with the bags.
D&S: alright.
they grabbed the bags while I fixed our plates. after they finished we sat down and ate. Smoke had to wake Kay and feed her. smoke is a good father to her. Darren already told me about Brittany. but Kayla is good so that's all that matters.
Me: aye G. u and Kayla staying for a sleepover.
Smoke:(chuckling) I guess. since u demanding.
Kayla start bouncing on smoke lap while clapping.
Kay: I sleep with auntie.
Darren:(mean mugging) no u not.
Kayla:(mean mugging) yes i am!
Me: alright calm down. I'm sleeping by everybody.
Smoke:(smirking) um uh. not around my daughter.
I throw a noodle at him and it lands in his hair. he threw another noodle. and that turned into a food fight. we were laughing till I heard Cane barking. I jumped on the table.
Darren:(laughing)
the dog came running around bathe corner. he started eating the food of the floor. I crawl across the table over to Darren. I sit in his lap while hugging my knees. he start laughing and wraps his arms around me.
Me: get yo dog.
I look up and Kayla on the table to. her bowlegged self walking towards me. I grab her and kiss her nose. smoke get up and put cane up. I stand up and tip toe into the bathroom with Kayla. I pick the noodles out of our hair and stuff. we walked out and smoke and Darren laughing they asses of. I roll my eyes and do the dishes and put them up. I turn around and my lips collide with Darren's. he put his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck. after awhile I hear lil feet pattering. I pull away and see Kayla walking our way.
Kay: daddy said stop being nasty and come on.
I laugh and fix the popcorn. the whole time Darren whispering dirty stuff in my ear. I finish the popcorn and walk out with Darren on my heels. he sit down and pull me onto his lap.
Smoke: what movie we watching?
he standing by the DVD player.
Darren: how about Friday.
Me: oh yeah.
Smoke: alright.
he put the movie on and layed down on the other couch. I get off Darren lap and lay down with my feet in his lap. he look at me then my feet and scrunch his nose up. I already got my shoes off tho. I smile and put my feet in his face and he push them down. I laugh and watch the movie. Kayla laying on smoke chest while playing on his phone. I smile and look at Darren. he always staring at me. I cross my eyes and he laugh at me. he did something with his lip that makes it stick out. I laughed so hard I feel on the floor. that made me laugh even more. everybody start laughing at me while I'm still laughing. I can't even stand up without falling back down.
Darren: yo ass to goofy.
Me:(laughing)my ass ain't goofy, I'm goofy.
Kayla: oh u said bad word.
Me: oh man. why I said that. u better not say it. now come with me so I can clean my mouth.
Kayla: what about Uncle Grey. he said bad word too.
Me: he coming too.
Darren: I'm goin go after y'all.
Me: um huh.
I left to got to the bathroom and brushed my teeth in front of Kayla. she want to brush my teeth so I hand her my toothbrush. I think she brushed the color off of my tongue. my tongue finna be white. we finished and I cleaned the counter and sink. I finished and picked her up and went to the living room. Darren sleep. I go to smoke and whisper.
Me: u want to pull a prank on Darren.
Smoke: yeah come on.
hr got up and shoved me into the kitchen. he sat at the island and started thinking.
Me: oh I know. we can pretend like I got shot.
Smoke:(Spanish accent) I like.
he get up and get ketchup.
Smoke: I'm finna call black too. so he can stand outside and shoot at the sky or something.
he called black and told him the plan. I'm laying on the floor with Kayla cause she wants to get fake shot. we got ketchup on us and fake wounds. smoke come in and said play dead.
Me: aight.
me and Kayla close our eyes.
I hear black shoot his gun two times. then I hear Darren moving around
Darren: oh shit! what happened!?
I want to laugh.
Smoke: man I don't know. it was a drive by.
Darren: u ain't get the license plate!
Smoke: nigga no. I was in hear trying not to get shot.
I feel Darren's arms around me so I hold my breath so he can't tell I'm alive. man this is funny.
Darren: Damn!!!
Smoke: come on man. I'm gone call booby to come clean it up.
Darren: No!!
Smoke: fine but ingot something to tell u.
Darren: what?!
I stopped holding my breath and I hear the door open. black walked in. me and Kayla opened our eyes. I look and see Darren looking up at smoke.
Everybody: U Just Got Pranked!!
he look at me and he look mad. I smile and kiss him. he don't kiss back at first. but he start kissing back after awhile. I pull away and look at my big baby. he still look mad. I stand up and he does too.
Me: sorry to say it but... u jus got pranked.
I laugh and run upstairs cause he start chasing me. I ran to his room and tried to close the door but I was laughing too hard. he came in and tackled me to his bed. he laughed at me then attacked my face with kisses. I hope he know his clothes got ketchup on them. he stop and look down at my body.
Darren: u know I love putting ketchup on my food and stuff I eat.
Me:(laughing)eww. Stop!
Darren: I'm being serious. I love ketchup.
he start kissing me slowly. I kissed him back with our tongues moving together. I pulled away with a smirk on my face.
Me: not while we got company.
Darren: but for real when will be the next time u covered in ketchup?
Me: I'm sorry lil buddy.
Darren: u better be. got me all hyped up.
Me: aw u making me feel guilty.
Darren: I know a way u can repay me.
Me: I'm good.
I get up and run downstairs. Kayla jus standing there covered in ketchup. I smile and pick her up.
Me: Smoke. u got her some extra clothes.
Smoke: yeah in her diaper bag.
I grab her diaper bag and walk to my room. on my way up Darren bump into me and kept walking.
Me: love u too.
Darren: um huh
I laugh and walk to my room.
Kayla: are u gonna give me bath?
Me: yes pookie.
I start the bath and add bubbles. I take her clothes off and sit her in the tub.
Kay: are u gonna bathe with me?
Me: not now baby girl.
Kay: pwetty pwease.
Me:(laughing) I can't. I gotta bathe u.
she crossed her arms and started pouting. I laugh end and stood up. I locked the bathroom door and took off my tights and shirt. that left me in my bra and panties. I don't feel comfortable being naked with Kayla. she jus a little girl. she don't need to see all that.
Kay: yay! u bathe wit me!
I laugh and take of my panties and bra quickly. I slip in quickly also so she doest look to long. I get in and pull her to me. I make her face me and clean her off. she start laughing when I clean her armpitI laugh too.
Kay: my turn to bathe u.
she took the wash cloth and washed my face and arms. I did the rest and we walked out. I dried us off and put her pamper and spongebob pajamas on her. I put on my spongebob crop top and plaid yellow pajama bottoms. I grab Kayla hand and walk out. it took awhile to get down the stairs. Darren,Smoke,&Black watching the movie. I lay on my stomach on the empty couch. somehow Kayla climbed on to my back and layed down. I smiled and watched TV. Kayla soon fell asleep. I started getting sleepy. smoke came and picked her up.
Smoke:(whisper) I'm gonna put her in Darren bed.
Me: I'm gonna go up their soon cause I'm sleepy.
smoke nodded and disappeared up the staircase. after awhile he came back I hugged him and Black. I kissed Darren and walked upstairs. Kayla is tucked neatly under the covers. I get under the covers and wrap one arm around kay. and slowly drift off to sleep.