Introductions

(A/N: This is a Jelsa story! I don't own any of the characters. I'm not really that good at writing so i'm apologizing ahead for the wrong grammar and spelling and all that. I hope u like it. Thank you. )

Elsa Arelle- A rich quiet and shy girl. She shuts everyone out ever since her best friend committed suicide. She doesn't have any friends other than her sister  and Olaf. Olaf  is a snowman. Anna Arelle is her younger sister. She has a lot of secrets.

Anna Arelle- She is Elsa's younger sister. She is outgoing, loud, protective and makes friends easily. She loves chocolate so much, she can't live without them. She holds some of Elsa's secrets.

Merida Dunbroch- Part of the big four. She is a tomboy, protective, friendly and pretty violent. She excells in every sport but loves archery the most. She has a very thick scottish accent and a very red frizzy hair. Hiccup has been her best friend ever since childhood. She loves bears and in fact she has one.

Rapunzel Corona- Part of big four. Prettiest girl in campus. Also known as Punzie.She is outgoing, musically talented and very good in arts. She has a long blonde hair that goes up to her waist. Eugene is her childhood friend but they don't talk anymore ever since she became a part of the big four. She is hiding something.

Jackson Overland Frost- Heart throb of Guardian high and also well known in other schools. He is the principal's grandson. He doesn't care about his grades and he rules the campus. He is also hiding something .

Kristoff Blaze- a very nice and gentle guy. He doesn't like standing out. He is a very serious guy when it comes to love. He has a reindeer named Sven and he's also a new kid in school. There's also something about him that no one knows about.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III- Part of the big four. He is nerdy but still popular. He likes to read books and hanging out with Merida. He has a crush on her ever since they were young and Jack became his best friend ever since highschool started.He has a dragon named Toothless. Merida is the only one who knows about it other than him.

Eugene- Rapunzel's used to be childhood friend. He likes to fool around and flirt with other girls. He loves going on adventures. He is the class clown and he gets in trouble quite a lot. He has a secret no one knows about.