Chapter: 1 [Tragedy]

Start from the beginning

Mikasa takes a good look at the teenager who was only 3 years older than her, his lean, and tall frame along with his enthralling (H/C) hair, and tired, and bored, but shining White hues.

The male looks to see the two drop their guard in relief, Eren opens up saying "Good Job!" and offers a high five, to which (Y/N) gladly accepts, while slightly smiling. Armin dusts himself, and walks to the three.

Later that evening, as the four sit by the river, Armin explains the source of his assailant's anger.

Armin: "I believed in us. In us venturing outside the walls, but unfortunately, the world, everyone in these walls views it as a taboo thing to say....sigh...even the government declared that any word said to leave the walls are illegal. That's why I'm always bullied" (Y/N) looks sympathetically at his brother, he never wanted any of this, he was a kind person, one who's against violence, and yet they dare to hit him.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry" Armin, and the rest look to the teenager in front of them as he explains "I didn't know that you were being bullied, if I wasn't so careless, and stupid I would've kept them away from you"

Eren: "Yeah, Mikasa, why di-" the ground starts to shake, leaving the four worried about what happened. Running out into the open streets, Armin is the first to see it. The hand of a 60-meter Titan appears above the city's Wall.

Armin: "W-what..." the rest come to watch, their faces paled. Their minds shut down, People are watching shocked and curious, and just at that moment, the Titan begins to lift its leg, plunging it through the Wall. The onlookers are thrown back, and the remnants of the crushed Wall plummet into the city, crushing houses and squashing the townsfolk. As a horde of Titans forcibly enters the breach, the city turns into a panic-stricken area.

"Armin!" (Y/N) shouts, "let's go!" Armin sees (Y/N)'s eyes narrowing, Armin nods, and leaves with his brother.

Meanwhile, Eren and Mikasa hurry through an already severely damaged residential area, hoping that their home is still intact.

Elsewhere, Armin sprints alongside his older brother to where their grandfather lives.

A titan crushes the area which (Y/N), and Armin are. Surprisingly the titan doesn't notice them.

Fortunately, there was a house that connected to go behind the titan, but half of it was destroyed.

As they look for a way behind the titan Armin finds a hole that could only fit a kid, but it would connect to the other end of the house.

-(Y/N)'s POV

Ok..huff..think straight. First let Armin go behind the titan, or we'll be both fucked...

"Armin, I'm going to let you go through, and see grandpa! I'm sure he's gonna make you safe, I'll make sure to meet you someday." Armin widens his eyes "What?" He mutters "no-no-no-no, you're going to go with me" he pleas, his eyes already filled with tears.

A sigh left my mouth, convincing him won't cut it.

There, there it was, finally the titan noticed us, oh cruel world what have you done to me?

"Listen!! You're going to meet grandpa there, and I'm going to escape to another route! We"ll see each other again, I promise you!" Scared, Armin crawls through the hole, and leaves me behind.