Chapter 17: Contained

Hook wore a malicious grin as he needed to only stare down at the boy beneath his boot heel, he felt the sweet taste of victory for what seemed to be the first time. It was like a sharp chill that ran down his spine, finally he felt a surge of power in his veins upon taking down the once unbeatable child. Now, he was helpless, under his command and forced to succumb to his mercy.

He chuckled, glancing around at the boys around his men, victorious sneers alike on their faces as they laughed mockingly at the children's cries, struggling in the harsh grips of the many pirates surrounding them.

"Isn't this a surprise, Peter Pan," Hook chuckled darkly, raising his foot to plant it firmly on the boys head, eliciting a rewarding groan as the boys face pressed into the dirt. The lost boys reacting in anger, retaliating through kicks and swings only for their attempts to be in vain as the pirates proceeded tying them in bundles of rope until their movements ceased. "Who would've thought this day would come, hmm? To see you so helpless, like this, so weak?" He questioned mockingly before throwing his head back in a fit of laughter as he stepped away to get a good look at his handy work. "I must say, this little venture to your imminent defeat, my boy, was quite underwhelming. Easy, if I must say. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I expected something more from you, child," he chuckled before seemingly coming to a realization, raising his hook as a thought came to mind.

He then turns, taking a single wide stride to face you, laying on your side on the ground a few feet from Peter, who couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of you. "Ah, of course, my little angel, wasn't she just phenomenal while she lasted, my boy?" He leaned down taking your face in his hand, laughing at Peters feral eye's staring him down before he was attempting to surge forwards to attack him. The chains across his body and his dampened mood significantly taking a toll on him and he fell back down with a grunt the moment a pirate hit him over the back with the blunt end of his sword. "Ah ah! No, no, no, Peter Pan! You see, you want me alive, matter of fact, you want me happy, how's that?" Hook grinned, plotting as he set you back down. Running his hook through your hair, tauntingly, Peter snarling at him as his dirty hook left a your hair in tangles from

"Why would I want that?!" Peter spat at him angrily.

Hook chuckled as he pulled out a small vial from his sleeve, "Why, I'm the only one who can save our poor little lost girl," he shook the glass with a chuckle, a purple liquid swirling inside. "With this!"

Peter and the lost boys went still before they were all first to go mad, the lost boys screaming out their bodies writhing around in the rope restraints as they were shoved into carts. "Give it to her! Save her!" Peter demanded, pleading, for once finding hope in this hopeless night.

Hook gave a sour look before wiggling his finger and pocketing the vial, making sure to do so slowly as he found Peters eye's following it taunting him. "Oh that's not how this works, my boy! In order for me to do something I need something from you in return!"

Peter shuffled forwards, the pirates stopping him from getting to close, "What?! What is it?" He questioned quickly, the pirates tackling him down to the ground as Hook relished in the boys frantic state. "What do you want? Please I'll do anything, just save her!"

Hook's neck turned slowly, a menacingly vile grin stretching across his face, his hook coming up to twirl the end of his thin mustache around the sharp edge. "Now that--" Hook raised his hand, his pointer finger pointed upwards as he closed his eyes, laughing to himself as he absorbed ever ounce of desperation from the young boys lips. "That is what I like to hear." Hook laughed joyously, the rest of crew following suit as their leader raised his arm's up in celebration of Pan's apparent defeat.

Peter Pan shook beneath the boot of his captors, but his eyes couldn't seem to leave the limp form of his lovely lost girl, you laid there and he wondered if it were too late.