Chapter 7 Lukes POV

Sorry this is going to be a shorter chapter becuase I just the last chapter but in Lukes POV. Please comment if you want me to keep updating. When I get at least 4 comments then I will update.

       Me and my brothers are walking around the bad part of town. When we hear someone begging. It sounded like it was coming from the Allie only a few yards away. The voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. We walk into the ally. I see something I person would never want to see.

   My brothers and I take out are guns and face it at the people in front of us. There guns facing us.

   The guy closest to use is hold a young girl. I step forwards a few steps and notice that it's Bailey. She looks up at me, fear in her eyes. I would be scare to if I saw my brothers point guns at me. She was trying to get out of his grasp but she was failing miserably. The man gives her to a man on her right.

     After a few seconds the man holding her and another man stop talking. One of them grabbed out a handkerchief. It was a white with a powder substance on it. Bailey notices and starts to squirm. The man places the cloth over Baileys nose and mouth. I see Bailey take a breathe in before they place it on. She tries holding her breathe but I see a fist go into her stomach, forcing her to take a breathe. Her eyes close and her body goes limp.

      I run over to the person hold Bailey and then we fight. We injured some off there men but did very little damage to mine. The bad thing is they have Bailey. I will sacrifice myself for my sister.