Chapter 1 You Are As Pale As A Whale

"Baby get up we have to go to school" Jace coos as he starts to pull the blanket off me. I just love waking up every morning to baby talk and nicknames. The nicknames are so cheesy. Especially Baby and Baby doll. I quickly pull the blanket away from Jace and turn to the other side. Jace waits a few seconds to see if I get up (which I don't) before saying "Bailey get up before I go get Carter." Carter is the evilest out of my brothers.

"Nooooo Don't" I moan as I cover myself with the blanket shielding myself from the outside world.

  I feel the bed bounce up meaning Jace got up and no we were not sleeping in the same bed. He was just sitting next to me. I'm about to take the blanket off because it's getting really hot under here when I hear something scream "Carter". Meaning that something is Jace. You know what I really don't care what he does. He can't make the pain in my head and throat worse. Even if I tried to get up I don't think I could. Why can't I just sleep? I don't want to do anything even though I know that I will not be able to stand. My legs feel like jelly and that's not a good thing.

I quickly hide under the blanket and close my eyes when I hear footsteps hitting against the floor. My door slams open and Carter walk in and comes up to my bed. He whispers " you interrupted my breakfast you know what the means." I don't make a sound because I know that this means I'm going to get wet today. Why can't he just leave me alone. Why do I have to wake up. Oh right I have hell. Wait sorry I meant school. I'm not going.

   I feel the blanket get ripped off me. A few seconds later I'm thrown over Carters shoulder.I moan in pain as all my blood rushes to my head. Carter ignores me and walks into the back yard. As he walks his shoulder gets pushed farther into my stomach. Which hurts like hell. He walks up to the side of the pool and throws me in.

  I feel my body hit the water and start to sink. I try to move back up to the surface but I can't. My lungs start to fill with water. My breaths become faster as I try to get air but I'm surrounded by water. I hear screaming before my world turns black.

Carter's POV
Jace walks out of the house holding a towel. I walk over to him and grab the towel. "You threw her into the pool didn't you"

I nod and reply " you know she didn't even struggle"

"She was acting really weird this morning," I nod "I'm dude how long ago did you throw her in there because she has not came up"

"Like 3 minutes" I think about for a few seconds. "Sh**" I run towards the pool and look to see if I can see her. Which I can't. I scream to Jace "GO GET LUKE".

After he runs into the house I realize the longer I wait the chance of her being ok gets smaller. I quickly take of my shirt and jump in.

Luke POV

"Luke pool Bailey" Jace says running into the house. He is clearly out of breath.

"What with Bailey"

"Just come" He says as he runs out the door. As I walk out the door and see Carter take off his shirt and jump into the pool. I pick up my walk into a jog. A few minutes later Carter comes up with Bailey in his arms. I quickly run over to her and check her pulse and it's weak.

"Call 911" I say to Jace. He quickly grabs out his phone. I run into the house and see Ryder and Tyler sitting on the couch.

" What happened she's really pale" says Ryder. I don't reply.