Chapter 2 Stop Looking Dead

Bailey POV

Beep Beep Beep

Someone please shut that thing up. I slowly open my eyes and see that everything around me is white. It's so bright. Once my eyes adjust to the brightness I notice that I'm in the hospital.How did I get here? I hear the beeping become faster as my breathing gets heavier. I look in the corner and see Luke sitting there with his eyes close.

"Luke" I whisper "Luke". I give up on trying to get his attention. So I pull the I V (I think that's what's it called) out and get out of the bed. Then I realise I have to go the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and do my business. Then I walk over to wear the chairs are set up. There is a chair in front of Luke's. I try to push it away but end up tripping over it.

      I look over at Luke and see him rubing his eyes. His eyes meet mine

"Bailey" he says running over to me on the floor and pulls me into a hug. We stay like that for a few seconds until the door interrupts us. I look over at it and see my brothers walk in. A nurse follows them. They all look at the bed then to me on the floor. The nurse has a shocked face on. She quickly whispers something something to my brothers and they leave the room. The nurse motions Luke to go over to her. He gets up and goes over to the nurse. She whispers something in ear and he nods.

  They talk for a few more minutes. I was getting really bored so I decided to try to get to the door. I kick the chair away and start to get up. Just as Im about to be stand up strait I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waste. I look to see a face a love and recognise Luke.

   "Lets get you back in bed" he whispers in my ear. He lifts me up ,carrys me to the bed and lies me down. I try to sit up but I get push down by Luke. " I better not see you out of bed again. Got it. The nurse will tell me every thing." With that he leaves the room.

    The nurse does some tests and checks someother things(That i dont know what they are). After she asks "Do you have any questions"

I reply " When can I leave"

"Whenever your brother signs you out." She replys. I nod. In the inside im so happy that I can finally go home.

She leaves the room. A few minutes later my brothers walk in.

"I sign you out you ready to go" Luke says. I nod

I make eye contact with Ayden and he says " lets go get some food maybe then you can stop looking so dead"