Chapter 5

AFTER SHOW

"Hey, Jess, Sam? I'm just going to Tesco quick i wont be long, don't wait up. yes, ill bring you back cookies!" i said, not wanting them to find out i was meeting Jack Barakat.

I walked out into the spitting cold and looked at the time on my phone. The Screen was so bright it was like a torch, i shone it into the darkness to see the big sign 'TESCO' and a little wall beneath just on the edge of the car park, i sat a waited. '11:58' i looked around, not being able to see anyone, until i saw a lanky figure appear and come and sit down beside me.

"Oo, 2 minutes late Barakat!" i said sarcastically, being 12:02 now.

"oh shut up shorty!" he giggled.

I laughed.

"whats your name then welsh girl?"

"Lux, Lux Pindle."

"Unusual name, i like it!"

"thanks, but whats this all about Lanky?" i asked,

"i felt them, i felt them Lux. I just want to know why!?" i started

"oh, what? the s.."

"Lux, your beautiful. Just remember that, okay? Jacky Wacky said so." he added.

"you really want to know?" He Nodded, i began..

EXPLAINED

"wait? i don't understand why would they judge you on what was in your past, and how you looked. I just don't get it!" he sobbed.

"Thats what i thought.. So yeah? now you know. You and Alex." i continued.

"how does Alex know? aw geeh its like a Jalux secret! see what i didn't there?" he giggled and winked at me.

"i wrote him a letter, telling him how he inspired me n'all."

"aw that's so cute Lux, i've had an amazing time tonight, spending time with you was the best!" he yawned and headlocked me.

"you lot have a thing about headlocks dont you?" i laughed

"yeah, i guess! haha, you know what? I've only known you since about 7 hours ago, but i feel like you my little sister, i'd love to keep in touch, and i wanna meet Mumma Pindle!" he screamed, and tapped his number in to my phone, and saved it as 'The Best Big Brother EVER' i giggled and called it to see if he was for real.

"Hello? Do you know who your speeaking to?" Jack answered

 "hey is this the best brother ever?" i questioned. and put down the phone as he replied with a yes, but i could hear him already.

"Meet me again tomorrow? we have a couple of days to waste bring Sam and Jess is it? you can hang out with me and the rest of the douchebags?"

I agreed to meet him same place at 11am, Said goodbye then got some cookies and made my way around the corner to the motel no problem. Happiest girl ever.