Chapter 14

I shut the taxi door and opened the back door to help Lux out. Me and Jack both had one arm around her helping her walk, just to be on the safe side so she doesn't fall over. I opened the front door and gave Lux a hoist up the step.

"Guys we're home!" I shouted.

"In here!" I heard the two man say between laughs. Me and Jack both looked at each other, we knew full well what they were watching.

'SpongeBob Squarepants, SpongeBob Squarepants, SpongeBob-b-b-b Squarepantss-s-s *insert little tune*'

"O.M.G. WHAT? SpongeBob is on? where? All i see is adverts WHERE ARE YOU SPONGEBOB. I NEED YOU!" Jack screeched kneeling infront of the tv. Danny clicked 'select' on the tv controls to see what was up next.

"Big Time Rush is on next.." Danny said in monotone.

"Oh aren't they the guys that all the Hustlers thought stole our song? Har. Har" Alex mumbled. I slumped down on the sofa next to Jack and Ale(Greico).

"So how's yor pretty little head?" Jack asked in a mother-talking-in-a-childish-way-to-her-baby voice.

"It hurts, mummy." I replied taking the joke even further.

"Well we better get some good movies on to make it all better!" He said placing a small kiss on my head, one that is meant to make it feel better.

"Dibs on choosing the first film!" I shouted getting up off the sofa as I saw Alex pushing off the sofa starting to get up. I flicked through all the dvd's beneath the tele mumbling each title as i flicked past them waiting to find a film that was perfect.

"Here we are!" I shouted turning round to see them all faking being asleep.

"I guess i'll just have to watch Home Alone all by myself then" I said slowly so i made sure they all heard me.

"WHAT NONONONONO YOU CANT!" Jack shouted, 'waking' the others up. They all sighed at Jack and I smirked at him reminding him that he just gave the game away.

"Crap, sorry guys" He said to the 3 guys all giving him the death stare. 

Home Alone was on and we were all snuggled up on the sofa, that was except Jack who was sat up straight mouthing all the words.

There was a knock on the door, and me being sat on the floor already, got up to answer it. I unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Hello?" I said to an empty space.

"Urgh stupid kids!" I sighed.

I was just about to close the door when two hands grabbed me from where I was stood and jerked me round the corner grabbing my mouth with their hand.

"No! No!" I tried to scream, although sounding muffled through their tight grip. They were too busy watching Home Alone to hear me.

[A/N] sorry about the late and long wait for an update, been having some problems recently which caused me not to update in a while, so for that I'm sorry. but who do you think took her? Vote and then comment who you think!!! Song of the chapter: Ten - Yellowcard, I can't get enough of it rn! - Twitter - @m4ttflyz1k Tumblr. - D4nc34llnight.tumblr.com Instagram - @zoe_atl