Song Preference: Budapest by George Ezra

Song preference: Budapest by George Ezra

Louis:

'My house in Budapest my hidden treasure chest my golden grand piano my beautiful Castillo you you I'd leave it all'

Before he knew you, he spent his money quite a bit. He wasn't living a very modest life. He had a big house full of expensive items. But when he met you, all those things suddenly didn't matter to him. He lived in California, but you had grown up in a small town with a normal house. For you, his house was overwhelming, too big, you could get lost in it! So when he found this out, he was ready to drop everything and live with you, wherever you wanted. The only thing he needed was you, nothing else.

Zayn:

'Give me one good reason why I should never make a change'

You weren't a fan of smoking or tattoos, he knew that. But he was very willing to stop smoking and not get anymore tattoos for you. What mattered the most to him was that you were happy. But, as far as he knew, you hated smoking and tattoos. When he brought the idea up during dinner to get his tattoos removed, you were shocked. It was a painful thing that took a long time. He explained how he knew you didn't like them and he was more than willing to get them removed, he just wanted to check with you first. You rejected the idea. Told him it was stupid just to change what he liked for you. This confused him though.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because they are a part of you. You got them for a reason and I don't think it's fair for me to tell you to get rid of them. So, if you want to keep them, go for it! And if you don't, then get rid of them, but I don't want the reason to be because of me." You say.

Harry:

'My many artifacts the list goes on if you just say the words I'll up and run to you you I'd leave it all."

He had a lot of money. More than he knew what to do with. So, he had some nice cars, clothes, watches, the list goes on. But, after he met you none of that mattered, he could care less about all that. So when you had a family crisis. He didn't care if people saw him in sweats with his hair not in the famous quiff, bun, or bandana. All that mattered to him was that you were ok and safe!

Niall:

'My friends and family they don't understand they fear they'd loose it all if you take my hand.'

You weren't famous, model think an actor, or a singer, so this was almost a down-grade for Niall. But, you were perfect for each other in every way. He made you laugh and smile and you made him happy and grounded. But, his family thought he could do better, and you knew he could. He could get any girl in this planet. But he chose you and no matter what his family told him, he stayed with you. Through thick and think he was always there,

Liam:

"Baby if you hold me then all of this will go away.'

He had been on tour for months all over the world. One moment he was in Spain, the next China. It was hard to call each other because he was halfway across the world and when you were sleeping, he was awake. But, one day he surprised you and showed up at your door. You hugged him and didn't let go. It was like a huge weight on your shoulder was gone. You had been sad and depressed after not seeing him for so long, but as soon as he was back, that all went away and was replaced with happiness and relief!