A (not so) one night stand

Lance was going crazy being stuck in this castle ship thing oh heck he didn't know what it was called. (Me neither lance)
He was sick of being treated like a piece of shit. He decided to go out and have some fun. He changed into a black long sleeved top that was shoulder less with skull on it some denim cut offs and long black knee high socks with kitten faces on and some blue galaxy converse. He brushed his hair and teeth did his face products routine and then Put on foundation , concealer and mascara. He was very much a fan of the feminine style....he definitely considered himself a fem boy....or maybe it was an omega thing? He sighed as he walked to the hangar undisturbed he got into a spare pod , he didn't want to risk taking the blue lion. He got in and took off into space.

....half a Varga later on a planet...

Lance landed the pod in a secluded forest area. Just a few doboshes walk form thier was a massive metropolis. It's like the alien version of las vagas...but bigger , brighter and crazier. He got out ruffled his hair a little looked at his reflection and did finger guns. "Still attractive even with scars and bruises." Lance smiled at him self then walked into the massive city. He saw a sign that said 'welcome to they planet of Ronia.' Well at least he knew where he was now. He had a credit card with a deposit of gac with him so he could by food and drink and stuff. He walked down the streets lit with neon lights from shops , clubs and amusement parks. He walked passes an alien girl who stopped him. She was very pretty in a general way. She had lilac hair and mint green skin , red pupiless eyes and glowing pink antennae. She had a bunch of flyers. She gave him one and then spoke in a melodic voice. "If ur looking for some fun head over to club supernova it's a popular hook up area. She gave him a sweet smiled and shooed him towards a brightly lit club with loud music playing. He folded the pamphlet into his shorts pockets and walked into the club...this is why he came here after all...right? He'd long since given up on keith....he and shiro had started dating so that crush...was well...crushed. He walked into the club it was filled with moving fluorescent lights and loud music blaring out the speakers. His natural habitat. He went to the bar and ordered a glass of some blue coloured alien alcohol that tasted like bubblegum. He suddenly felt hot breath on his neck and shivered. He heard a deep voice near his ear. "Mind if I sit here." Lance just nodded weakly the male slid into the seat next to him gracefully. He was definitely an alpha. His scent was soft although a Strange concoction....sweet vanilla....and blueberry slushy?...it was nice tho. The male chuckled and leaned over so lance could now clearly see him. He was hot....and galra...or Altean?...both? He didn't care right now. The male looked young reallyyyy young. He has blemish free purple skin with pointed ears like Allura and coran. Only he had a lot of piercings. He had long silky white hair down to his back. He looked very aristocratic. He was wearing a long sleeve black nirvana shirt blue skinny jeans and faded black converse. Lance wondered where a galra got Earth clothes from but didn't dwell on it for long. He took in the galra peircings. Small ear stretches either side. Hoop earrings on the helix and Two lip rings on one side. He also had a...tattoo? It was a set of angel wings on the back of his neck. Since when did galras have tattoos...oh well he was wayyyyyy to flustered to care. He was a hot mess right now. "Am I that intresting? You've been staring at me for a good fifteen doboshes." Lance blushed and turned to his drink downing it and ordering another one. "U look quite young to be out drinking....while the age restriction is quite low I wouldn't recommend getting drunk." The pretty male stated. Lance turned to him. "I'm not planning on getting drunk....just trying to clear my head." He replied. "Rough time?" "Yep!" Lance replied popping the p as his drink was served to him. The tall galra Altean dude gave a half smile. "Same here." Lance smiled at him and the male grinned back. They clinked thier glasses together and drank. The tall alpha introduced himself. "I'm lotor what's ur name beautiful?" Lance blushed furiously. "I-I'm lance..." lotor smiled at him taking his hand. "Do u know how to dance lance?" "U-um yes?" The lotor guy smiled and pulled him onto the dance floor they danced...albeit a little sexually but who cares on the dance floor. They were perfectly in sync with each other and the music. He was pulled flush against lotors chest as the tall male leaned down and kissed him sweetly on the lips. Lance hummed and kissed back. He swore this guys name was familiar but he just couldn't quite put his finger on it. Lotors hands rested in his hips and lance's amrs we're wrapped round the males neck his fingers intertwined in lotors long silky hair. Lotor slowly kissed down lance's neck. Lance shivered and moaned a little. "L-lotor?" "Hmm?" Can we do that somewhere more...private..." lotor smiles and kissed lance's nose. "Of course my kitten" they grabbed thier drinks and went over to a booth. Lotor started a tab and they chatted and laughed and drank. Within an hour lance was drunk but he didn't care. He sat in lotors lap playing with lotors hair and smiling.

....half an hour later....

Lance moaned as he was pressed against the door of a hotel room. It belonged to lotor of course. Lotor slipped his tongue into lance's mouth exploring the hot cavern. Lance tugged on lotors hair and moaned. Lotors pulled away for air. A string of saliva connected the two do them. Lance was hauled over lotors shoulder and then dropped on the bed. He blushed a little covering his face with his arm. Lotors chuckled deeply. "Ur so cute my kitten." Lance blushed harder and whined. Lotor took that as a cue and gently crawled over lance straddling the younger teen. Lance blinked up at him then put a hand on his cheek. Lotor smiles leaning down to kiss lance passionately. Slowly clothes came off and they made out needily. Lance whined desperately. Lotor prepped him and then slowly entered lance who teared up a little. "O-Ow" lotor caressed his cheek and asked him if he was alright he nodded. "I just need to adjust" he mumbled softly. They made out heatedly once more a mess of teeth and tongue. Lance gently wrapped his legs around lotors waist and clung to him. He gave lotor the go ahead. Lotor slammed into lance. Lance threw his head back and screamed in pleasure. Lance panted and wrapped his arms around lotors neck bringing him down for a chaste kiss. Lotor left hickeys all over lance's neck , collar bone , shoulders and even his stomach. Lance was flushed and panting. His eyes half closed , lips slightly parted and a string of saliva dribbling down his chin. A pool of slick on the bed....good job this was a love hotel. Lotor pulled lance's legs over his shoulders and went deeper slamming into his prostate. Lance  scratching at lotors back and mewling lewdly. His arched his back as lotor knotted. Lotor flitted between alpha mode and rational before instinct took over and he sunk his fangs into lance's neck. Lance whimpered but smiled nonetheless. Lotor released his neck and licked away the blood. He had left his mark on lance's neck. Lance was HIS. He vowed to protect his mate from harm. But to do that he needed lance with him. But that could wait right now he just wanted to cuddle and sleep with the teen. Lance was shivering slightly so he grabbed his shirt and put it on lance. It dwarfed him and it was adorable. It slipped off his shoulders and clearly showed the mate mark and hickeys. Lotor Laid down and pulled an exhausted lance into his arms. Lance purred happily. Content with life and feeling happier than he had since getting into space. Maybe this hadn't been so bad after all...he had met the blue lion he loved her....he met loads of cool aliens and now he had a mate....so maybe some good things had come out of this after all. He slowly drifted off to sleep next to an already asleep lotor. Lotors arms warped tightly round his waist and his face pressed into his neck. He could feel the males warm breath it was calming. He could hear the galra's steady gently heart beat and used it as a lullaby. Peacefully falling asleep.

Words: 1528
A/n heyo lovely readers welcome to my latest Lancelot fic. So the team are evil in this story..that's a new thing for me. Lotor is so precious someone protect him. Lance needs love desperately. I'm bad at smut I'm sorry! This was a not so one night stand and lance is gonna realise who lotor is next chapter...Oof...anyway hope u enjoyed my lovelies! Next chapter will be up soon!