She took a sip of her drink before she continued.

"I mean, its more then likely going to be nothing, I already checked the stats and there are over 1000 car accidents a year because of tired drivers"

Mei felt a wave of anger come over her as she looked at Lara.

'Is she even taking this seriously!?' Mei thought to herself, but the next sentence that left Lara's mouth made Mei let out a small sigh.

"But this is Yuzu we are talking about, and I want to be 200% sure that she is safe, thats why I decided to some here myself"

Lara looked at Mei and smiled before she spoke again.

"Yuzu is like a sister to me, I would never let anything happen to her"

Mei quickly spoke as she looked at Yuzu then back to Lara.

"Neither would I, I love her, she's my everything she...."

Mei stopped as she realised she was pouring her heart out to Yuzu's cousin, she quickly recomposed herself and put on a serious expression before she spoke again.

"So whats the plan then? When are you going to tell Yuzu? What can I do to help?"

Mei had a hundred more questions in her head but she knew she could only ask a few at this point. She stared straight into Lara's beautiful blue eyes as she waited for her to speak.

"Well I guess to answer your questions in order it would be." Lara took a breath then spoke again.

"I'm starting my plan tomorrow, I dont plan on telling Yuzu until I know for sure that she is in danger and just go about your normal routine should be fine"

Mei's face screwed up at the answers she was given, she quickly fired back with more questions.

"What do you mean your not going to tell Yuzu, she has a right to know and I cant go about my normal routine when I know my wife may be in danger, let me help you with whatever it is your doing tomorrow"

Lara looked straight at Mei, she could see how much the raven haired beauty was in love with your cousin and it made her feel extremely happy for Yuzu.

She also knew that Mei would not be backing down especially if it has anything to do with her family.

She remembered a time where Yuzu rung her not long after her and Mei got married and said that Mei had taken up martial art classes because she wanted to be able to protect Yuzu, 2 young women living in the city alone was dangerous after all.

"I'm going to some shady places and meeting some dangerous people, we arent using the cops in case they have some kind of involvement"

Mei didn't hesitate as she answered the beautiful blonde.

"Thats fine with me, i'll do anything"

A smile grew on Lara's lips before she spoke.

"You 2 are really lucky you know, to be able to be together like this"

Mei could see the hurt in Lara's eyes before she spoke.

"Its not too late, you said that your already in love with someone, you should tell them"

Lara turned her face away from Mei as she spoke in a soft and low tone.

"I would if I could, they were killed trying to protect me" She looked at Yuzu and smiled weakly as she continued.

"Thats one of the reasons why I want out of this business, Im so glad that Yuzu never got involved"

"Mei, you taste so good" Yuzu slurred during her sleep.