Chapter 8~ The Drawing Ends Now

I was pretty surprised to see the reasons I hated my life and was bullied together acting like the happiest couple ever. Ally and  Jack. Jack was the guy that cheated and lied to me and ruined my, what I thought was gonna be, the friendship that lasted forever. I hated them with a burning passion that just hearing there names gets me worked up. When I hear there names all the memories of all the tears the misery and the blood come rushing back to my head like a river. I just tried to brush it off but after I saw them I couldn't get that out of my head. While Sam and I were going home he looked at me

"Are you ok you look mad" He asked with a worried expression.

"Yea I'm fine, I was just thinking" I say with the fakest smile ever. He bought it and went back to driving.

"So what do you want for your birthday?"

Oh my god did I actually forget my own birthday!?!?

"Uhmmm I'm not sure yet"

"Well your gonna have to think fast because your birthday is in a few days"

I'm can't believe they are together. How could they. Granted neither of them have talked to me since that day, but still. I was pulled from my thoughts by Sam waving his hand in front of my face.

"We're home"

"Oh"

"Are you sure your ok, you've been drifting off since we got off of the Ferris wheel. You know you can tell me anything" He said with sincerity

Should I tell him? Will he get the wrong idea? What if he thinks I still have feelings for Jack? What if I do? No I definitely do NOT have feelings for him. I came back reality.

"I can tell you." I took a deep breath" I saw my ex best friend with my ex boyfriend. Who was also the reason I am no longer friends with her and why I..." I put my hand over my mouth and gasped slightly. He cannot find out. He will want to see them and will think I'm some emo freak because there are so many scars upon scars.

"Why you what.." He asked grabbing my hands with tears brimming my eyes.

"Baby, I never wanted you to find out about this especially this way" I said letting the tears slip from my eyes. "I used to draw" I said looking away. I stole a quick glance at him. He was confused. I started to remove my bracelets. And his eyes widened in shock. I knew this would happen. He is gonna leave me and think I'm an emo freak.

"Oh Princess, don't cry because I draw too. And I haven't since I met you. I love you and think your beautiful and ever let anyone tell you different. Ok?"

When he said that I cried even harder. I felt the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders and sighed in relief that he didn't just walk away and ignore me forever.

"I love you too, Sam and I only cut again when you cheated on my but I only put three slashes. One for being Fat one for being Ugly and one for Never Being Good Enough. And you just said the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, and I love with all my heart but why did you do it?"

"I am the least favorite o2l member and I get the most hate. I act like it doesn't bother me but sometimes its to overwhelming and I just can't take it" We cried together. I never thought I would be with someone who knows what I went through. He is my escape and I am his.

"Can we just go to bed, I'm pooped because of all the walking we did at the carnival" He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I went to my closet and got into my jammies. When I came out I found a shirtless Sam already laying in my bed I'm assuming he is sleeping. I crawl in bed and try not to wake him. He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me close. He starts making circles on my tummy and I feel asleep in the arms of the man I love and with a small smile on my face.

A/N

Awwwwwwww they had such a touching moment *dabs at fake tears*

Ok two updates in one day. I know its short but my friend wanted me to update. She couldn't handle the cliffhanger. lol jk jk. she is my Besties. You should go follow her @ Brie_Lawley . As you can tell we are lawlorffs and we are proud. She also is Brie in the story so yeah. I know I get off topic with the cliffhanger but I thought this would be the perfect time for them to find out about them both drawing.

Bye my lovleys

                              xoxo

                                        ~Morgan