Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

I can't believe that this is the last show of the tour! 5 Seconds of Summer have gotten more fans and I have myself have just started up with some.

I'm thinking of doing a tour by myself next year. I think it would be cool to just have my own tour. I don't know who would open for me though. Maybe I don't have to have someone open for me, I don't know.

I'm currently in my dressing room putting on my make up. I'm wearing a black lace dress with tan heels and I left my hair down in curls. (What Hunter King is wearing in the new cover photo is what the dress and heels look like)

"5 minutes until show time!" A crew member called out to me. I checked myself one last time before walking out of my dressing room to my brother's and his band mate's dressing room.

I walked in to find my boyfriend and his band mates also in there. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey!" They all cheered.

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now. What are you feeling?" I asked.

"I have mixed emotions. I'm sad that the is the last show and this is probably the last time we'll be together like this but I'm also happy it's ended so we can move on to different things." Harry said.

All of us agreed. I walked over to Calum and squeezed his butt. He jumped and blushed so hard. I started laughing. "You scared me!" He whined.

"Good." I said and kissed his cheek.

"You look pretty sexy in that dress." Calum whispered in my ear.

"Oh really? Maybe you will just have to wait and see how sexy I look with it off." I winked.

"Showtime!" The crew member called. I kissed Calum on the lips and left him dumbfounded.

I walked onto the stage and everybody started screaming.

"Hello! My name is Sawyer Horan and I sing!" I said into the microphone with a laugh. "This first song is the one I just wrote a couple weeks ago and it's called Battlefield." I said and sat down at the piano.

•••

After the show we all went to the end of the tour party.

When we all got there I got a drink. I must not be the only one starting to drink because Harry came up to me drunk.

"You want to go dance?" Harry yelled over the loud music.

"Okay." I said and we walked to the dance floor.

We danced for a while when he put his had on my hip. "We should go get a room." He said.

"You're drunk and I have a boyfriend." I told Harry.

"I'm not drunk! You're just a little blurry!" He slurred.

"Yes you are." I asked and he can closer to me. "Harry what are-" He put his lips on mine. He tasted like liquor.

I pushed him off. "Harry!" I yelled at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Really?" I asked and grabbed his arm. I lead him to a couch and I threw him down on it.

"Ow!" He complained.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked him.

"Because I'm in love with you. That's why." He said serious.

"Stop playing games, Harry. You know I'm dating Calum. You just don't go kissing woman who is taken."

"I'm in love with you." He said and stormed off. I sat down on the couch where he once was and put my hand on my face.

"Ugh!" I said.

"What's wrong babe?" Calum said sitting next to me.

"Harry." I said.

"What he do?"

"He came up to me drunk, asked to dance I said sure, he then asked to get a room-"

"You said no right?" He cut me off.

"Of course. Shut up and let me finish. I said no, he kissed me-"

"Did you kiss back?" Calum asked.

"For the love of God and everything that's holy. Let me finish." I said and he put his hands up in surrender.

"I pushed him off of me and dragged him to the couch and asked what that kiss was about then he told me he was in love with me. I told him to stop playing games and he said it again and stormed off." I said out of breathe.

"Damn." He said.

"Yeah. I don't know where he went but I'm going to ask him about it tomorrow when he's sober. But for right now I just want to sleep." I said.

"Well, we can go back to the hotel, get something to eat, put on a movie then cuddle." Calum said.

"That sounds perfect." I said.

"What are we waiting for?" Calum asked holding out his hand for me to take it. I smiled and took it as we went to the car.

We went to the store to get popcorn, candy and Divergent.

•••

When we got back to the hotel I changed out of my dress into a pair of Nike running shorts and a tank top. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom to find Calum just in his boxers trying to work the tv.

I bit my lip and walked over to him. "Well don't you look sexy." He said.

"Shut up." I said. "Go make popcorn and I will work the tv since you don't know how too."

"Fine." He said and went to the kitchen.

I got the tv to work so I climbed in the bed and waited for Calum. "Hurry up!" I said.

"It takes awhile for 2 bags of popcorn!" He said.

"Make it go faster! I want you to come cuddle with me!"

"Look it's done." He said carrying the popcorn, candy, and water.

"Why thank you." I said smiling.

"You're ever so welcome." He said and I laughed. He sat the food down in the middle of the bed and sat down. I pressed play and cuddled up to him eating some popcorn.

"You're the best." I said looking at him.

"I know." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

That's how we were all night long.

--------

Hai! What's up? Sorry it took SO long! I was busy! I'm tired bro.

So sadly this story is coming to an end. I'm thinking about ending it around chapter 20.

BUT NEVER FEAR A NEW CALUM FANFIC IS IN THE WORKS!

I'm thinking of calling it The Teacher's Son meaning Calum is the teachers son.

So yeah.

Teaser: Sawyer asks Harry about what he said

Update: Let's see.. Today is Tuesday so Thursday?