Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

I woke up to 9 boys staring at me. "Where am I?" I asked rubbing my head.

"You're in the hospital." Liam said.

"I woke you up after the show and you just passed out and bumped your head really hard. I was carrying you when you woke up and you thought I was your boyfriend." Harry said laughing.

"But you are." I said serious.

"What?" Harry said looking like he just saw me kill someone.

"I'm messing with you. Calm down." I said laughing.

"You gave me a heart attack!" He said.

"What do you remember?" Niall asks.

"I remember singing that new song, crying, finishing my set, running back to my dressing room bawling and then falling asleep. After that everything's a blur." I said

"That was a sick new song by the way. I bet it's going to be a hit." Zayn said.

"Thanks. But it's personal." I said.

"So we've heard." Ashton said.

"So, no pressure but who do you pick?" Louis said.

"Louis really? She just woke up and you're going to pressure her?" Luke said.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know." He said.

"Louis I right. I shouldn't be keeping Calum and Louis." I said taking a deep breathe.

"Let's give them space." Niall said and they all piled out of the room.

"Louis, what you did was horrible. I will never be able to forgive you. You will always have a special place in my heart but I choose Calum. I'm sorry." I said about to cry.

"Okay." Louis said and walked out the door. I looked at Calum and he smiled at me.

"I thought for sure you were going to pick him." He said.

"Come here." I said and scooted over. He laid next to me, I wrapped my arms around his stomach and laid my head on his chest. "Teddy bear." I said with a laugh.

"You remembered something." Calum said.

"What?" I asked.

"You said that I was your teddy bear on the way here." He laughed.

"I did?" I asked and he nodded.

"Whatever." I said and kissed him.

•••

I finally got to leave the hospital and head back to the hotel.

I am currently with the guys at a movie theater watching Lucy. Everybody is here except for Louis, where he is.

I put my head on Calum's shoulder and he wrapped his hand in mine.

•••

After the movie we all went back to the hotel to swim. I put a TARDIS bikini that I found online on and grabbed a towel that had Tom Hiddleston as Loki on it and went downstairs.

(A/N: I don't know if those stuff actually exist but it'd be cool if they did. Just imagine wiping yourself off with Tom Hiddleston? Hell yes.)

I went through the gate and thought I was the first one here but apparently not. I looked in the corner of the pool and found Louis with some brunette chick.

I put my towel on the back of a chair and sat down pulling out my phone getting on twitter.

"It's good to be back out of the hospital. Just came back from the movies, now at the pool with the guys. Oh and Calum and I are together together. Love you all (:" I twitted and tagged all of them.

I felt someone starting at me so I looked up and saw Louis looking at me.

"Oh, am I interrupting something? The boys should be down in a minute." I said sarcastically.

"Actually you are." The chick said.

"And whom might you be?" I asked.

"My name is Megan and I'm Louis' girlfriend." She said clearly pissed off.

"It hasn't even been a week and you already have a girlfriend clinked to your side?" I asked mad.

"Yes I do." He said.

"How long has it been? One day? 2? Maybe 3?" I asked.

"A week." Megan said.

"Oh really? A week? Well Megan how would you like some information as to what Louis here has been up to. A couple days ago he sang me a song and asked if we could get back together I said me me think about it and ended up saying no." I said and Calum walked out.

"Is that true?" Megan asked Louis. Calum looked over and his eyes got wide. He looked at me then back at them.

"Yes it is." Louis said.

"I forgive you and I still love you Louis bear." She said and kissed him.

I rolled my eyes and the other boys came running in jumping into the pool getting Megan's hair wet. "Uh!" She complained. I just sat there laughing my ass off then suddenly I had an idea.

I got up out of the chair and ran to the deep side by Louis and Megan. "CANNON BALL!" I screamed as I jumped in.

I came up to the surface and swam over to the edge where Calum was. "Get in." I said to him.

"But I don't wanna." He said.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase? For me?" I whined.

"Fine, just for you." He said and got in.

"Holy shit this is cold." He said coming over to me.

"You should've jumped in." I said laughing.

He suddenly went underwater and I felt someone pinch my sides. "Calum!" I said as he came up.

"What?" He asked.

"You pinched my sides!" I complained.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Alright we're arguing like little kids." Calum said laughing.

"You know what I want to try?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Kissing underwater."

"Want to try?" He asked smirking.

"Yes." I said.

"1... 2... 3..." He said and we both went under. I opened my eyes so I could see him and he did the same. Calum came forward and put his lips on mine.

I felt the same spark like I always do even underwater.

It was perfect.

---------

Update!

IM HURTING SO BAD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.

8 HOURS OF BEING OUTSIDE KILLS YOU FOLKS.

I TWISTED MY ANKLE TWICE WHILE RUNNING BACK TO MY SPOT.

KILL ME.

I'm hungry guys. It's 11 o'clock pm here in Ohio and I just want to sleep. I have to get up at 830 to get in the shower, eat breakfast, get stuff ready for round 2 of band camp, practice to memorize Bella's Lullaby for tomorrow since we are blocking it.

YOURE LUCKY I STAYED UP LATE EVEN THOUGH IM TIRED AS SHIT.

You know how tired I was? I had my flute at a tension instead of up. How dumb am I?

Teaser: end of the tour :(

Update: I have no idea. Like you read: band camp from 12 in the afternoon to 8 at night.

Good thing that I have all my health done! Yay! :D

Goodnight, goodmorning, or good evening!