Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

John and I just stared at each other then Niall came over. "Dad!" He said.

"Son!" Dad and hugged him. "This is Annabelle my step daughter and John my...step son..."

"Wait. John?" Niall said. "You know I should kick your ass right now but I'm not. You're lucky there's fans out here."

"Niall. Just stop." I said and grabbed his arm. He looked at me then stepped away from John.

"Would you like to come home and meet your step mom?" Dad asked.

"We have to leave in a few hours for the next show." I said.

"It will only take a half hour." Dad said

"Fine. We'll go. Calum you're coming too right?" I said.

"If you want me too." He said.

"Yes okay." I said and pulled his arm to my dads van. We piled in and I got stuck between Calum and John.

Dad is in the drivers seat, Niall is in the passenger seat and there's only one chair behind them so that leaves us in the way back.

"Dad? Umm why is there not another chair by Annabelle?" I asked.

"I took it out." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We had to hull some stuff and that was the only way I could carry it all." Dad said and Iet out a big huff and started moving my fingers up and down on leg.

Calum must have noticed it because he grabbed the hand with his. "Just pretend he's not there." He whispered.

I put my head on his shoulder and out of the corner of my eye I saw John tense up.

That's what you get bastard.

We pulled into the familiar drive way and we all got out. I walked inside what use to be my home. "Chris?" Dad called.

"In the kitchen!" A familiar voice called. We walked in there and found the same woman who I thought was going to be my mother in law. Hey, I might've been young but you never now.

"Oh Sawyer!" She said and hugged me. "You've grown! That chest of yours grew with you!" She said.

"Chris!" I said. I could feel my face getting hot. Niall was behind me laughing. I turned around and have him the death glare.

"Niall!" Chris said and hugged him.

"You've grown too!" She said. "Who is this handsome fellow?" She asked talking about Calum.

"Calum. He's my...boyfriend." I said squeezing his hand.

Niall's face was just dumbfounded and it made me chuckle. As for John... Well he was pissed. I mean he is very easy to read since you know, I've dated him.

"Nice meeting you Calum." Chris said.

"Pleasure." He said shaking her hand.

"Annabelle! It's late, go get ready for bed and I will be up there in a couple minutes to tuck you in." Chris said to Annabelle.

"Mom!" She said complaining.

"Now." Chris said getting stern with her voice.

"Fine." She said and rolled her eyes walking upstairs.

"I am going to get a few things from my room. Be back in a bit." Niall said.

"I'm going to go tuck Annabelle in." Chris said.

"Me too. Be down in a few." Da said kissing my forehead.

"Can I use the restroom?" Calum asked.

"You don't have to ask." I said.

"Be right back." He said kissing me.

"You and Calum huh?" John asked.

"Yea." I said sitting down on the bar stool.

"What happened to you and Louis then?" He asked.

"Why is it any of your business?" I asked.

"Because I still love you." He said getting closer. "I'm still not over you Sawyer Nicole."

"How couldn't you be? You're the one that cheated on me, remember?" I spat.

"Now you're the one that's going to be cheating." He said with a smirk.

"What? What do you-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. I just sat there. I think I miss his lips.

"Sawyer?" Calum asked. I pushed John off of me and ran to Cal.

"It was all her, man! She said that she still wants me!" John said.

"What!? You lying sack of shit!" I yelled. "You came on to me!"

"That's not what I recall." He said acting innocent.

"Not what you recall?" I yelled. Chris and dad came running down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Chris said.

"Your son." I spat. "Dad I want to go. Now."

"Alright." He said disappointed.

"NIALL! LETS GO!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" He chirped.

"Goodbye Chris." I said and walked out not saying a word to John or even looking at him.

I got in the back, back seat crying. Calum sat the seat over not siting beside me.

"Calum." I cried. He didn't even look at me.

"You know I didn't do it." I half yelled. "You know."

------

Eeekkk! So y'all gonna hate me right?

Teaser: Sawyer sings a 5sos song by the pool with her feet in the water, guitar in her hands by herself and someone hears her.

Update: Let's see what I can do!