Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

America. My home.

First stop NYC. Home of Broadway! I want to be on Broadway just once.

We were walking on Time Square and Louis still hasn't talked to me and I'm not going to talk to him until he apologizes.

Calum and I were walking next to each other and every time we swayed our hands they touched. It just felt right.

•••

We got back to the hotel and I looked over my set.

1) Back To December *Taylor Swift*

2) Fine By Me *Andy Grammer*

3) Never Grow Up *Taylor Swift*

4) Red *Taylor Swift*

5) Miss Movin' On *Fifth Harmony*

6) Part Of Me *Katy Perry*

7) Sirens *Cher Lloyd*

8) Candle In The Wind *Elton John*

**KEEP IN MIND THAT SAWYER 'WROTE' THESE SONGS. I PUT THE ARTIST JUST IN CASS YOU WANTED TO LOOK THE SONG UP**

"I like it." I said looking at the list.

"You have like a country pop thing going on." Harry said.

I shrugged. "I kinda like it."

"Yea. It's cool." Harry said.

"Where's Louis?" I asked.

"Said he had to go out." He said.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yea." Harry said.

•••

2 hours until the concert. I did rehearsals and sound check now all is left is to get ready.

I out on a dress that goes just above my knees and it flowed. At the top is was a V and was black but at the bottom it was white and black that has a lightning strike going all the way to the bottom and it just goes that like. So it was white, black, white, black.

I put my hair up in a bun on the top if my head and left 2 pieces of hair out by my ears and curled them. I put on black heels that have the cover over them and did my make up.

I went to the boy's dressing room to find no one in there. Probably doing a last minute rehearsal. There it was. Right in front of me. Louis' phone.

Te phone vibrated saying he got a text message. I was tempted to open it up and read it.

Oh what the hell.

I grabbed his phone and looked at the text message.

From: Babe

'I can't wait to see you tonight! It's been a couple of days and I miss my little secret lover!'

This was the answer!

He was cheating on me with this 'Babe'! I felt the tears starting to come but I had to hold them in. I just had too.

I put the phone down and went to go find Calum. He's the only person I could talk to and trust him not to tell anyone about the texts.

I walked into their dressing room to find Ashton, Luke, and Michael but not Calum.

"Where's Calum? I need to talk to him." I said.

"He went to go find you." Luke said.

"Does he have his phone?" I asked then my phone started to ring. I looked at it and it was Calum.