Chapter 1: The Clematis

Everyday, my mother wakes me up and gives me a flower bouquet for me to smell

Everyday, my mother wakes me up and gives me a flower bouquet for me to smell. I don't know why, but she does; therefore, giving me more information about them. She gave me a purple flower named clematis. I first thought it was a morning glory. She planted it before in our garden. She said that there were different kinds of clematis, and this one didn't have that much fragrance. But for me, it smelled slightly like a perfume. A very light perfume that girls would spray to them.

She asked me: "Do you like the smell?" 

I replied: "I do, mother. It has a very light fragrance."

She gave me a happy expression and smiled at me before she left the room. She probably went to plant more flowers in her garden. I forgot! I needed to go to school.

I prepared my things and took a bath, and did all the necessary things before going to school. Good thing I wasn't late. The first subject we had was Math. I didn't really hate Math that much because it was pretty easy for me. As all the subjects were done, the bell rang.

I went outside to go home and went to a bus. I saw a woman spraying very strong perfume on her and the female student beside her was kind of irritated. I didn't mind them but I was kind of irritated as well because the smell was so strong. I didn't know what kind of perfume she was using but it was not my type.  I use parfum, not perfume. Anyway, I went home but my mother was looking weirdly as me. As if she was smelling something different from me.

She asked me: "Did you apply perfume to yourself? Did you go somewhere?" 

I replied: "No, mom. I didn't. But there was this woman applying this strong perfume to herself! It irritated some passengers on the bus, including me."

She then said: "Oh, must have been a strong perfume to get the scent on you as well. Anyway, have fun going out tomorrow!" *leaves the room and closes the door*

I forgot my plan tomorrow! Yes! I'm so excited! Every Saturday, I get to go outside and travel to smell natural things. But I'm not a weirdo who smells a rock in front of many people. I'm going to smell nature tomorrow! Nature won't call me, I'll come to them! In a scent-y way!

_______________________________

What is a Clematis?

 - A climbing plant of the buttercup family that bears white, pink, or purple flowers and feathery seeds. Several kinds are cultivated as ornamentals.  

_______________________________

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this chapter! If you want to know more about the flower, "Clematis," you can go search for it and see the different kinds of it! Have fun and have a good day reader!