After a few more minutes of trying to concentrate, she finally gave up and got up from her seat. She walked into her bathroom and quickly rinsed her face with water. She patted her face dry with a towel and looked at her mirror hoping the water had miraculously reduced her puffy eyes but for obvious reasons, it did not. She let out a small sigh and sat back down at her desk. She then set her eyes on her phone silently hoping for a notification from her boyfriend. Within a few minutes, instead of a notification, she got a knock on her door. She quickly patted her face awake and got up to answer her door.

She slowly unlocked her door and opened it only to be surprised by her boyfriend standing there in a knee brace and all.

"Oh my god, Jungkook," she said before quickly walking him inside her apartment and towards the couch. Once he was seated on the couch, she slowly brought his leg up to an elevation as she glanced at him to make sure she wasn't adding on to his pain.

"(Name)..." Jungkook started to say before she got up and went into the kitchen. She came back a few minutes later with a towel and an ice pack. She wrapped the towel around the ice pack and kneed down on the floor.

"Is this okay?" she asked looking at him as she set the ice pack gently on his leg.

Jungkook quickly grabbed a hold of her hands and held them tightly in his hands to make her stop.

"Please just stop for a moment, I came here to apologize. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said those things to you and I shouldn't have gotten mad at you wanting to do your project," Jungkook said looking her in the eyes.

She silently shook her head in disagreement, "No, no. You shouldn't be apologizing, you got hurt and you were frustrated. I should've remembered that and not snapped back at you. I'm sorry, I'm such a horrible girlfriend. I'm sorry."

Jungkook then quickly pulled her onto his lap and hugged her tightly knocking the ice pack on the ground and ignoring the sharp pain in his leg from her being slightly on his bad leg.

"Please don't say that, you're an amazing girlfriend," he said holding her close.

"If I were a perfect girlfriend, I would have understood you were frustrated and not snapped back at you," she replied.

"I don't want a perfect girlfriend, I want you," he said as he looked at her before continuing, "And I should've not put my frustration on you so I'm not perfect either."

"I know but you got hurt and you didn't ask to be hurt."

"It still doesn't give me the right to treat you the way I did," he responded.

She nodded slightly understanding before looking at him, "I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too baby," he answered before kissing her softly.

They kissed for a couple seconds before pulling away. Jungkook then let out a small groan from the pain in his leg and (name) quickly got up from his lap.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! You should have told me I was on your bad leg!!" She then picked up the fallen ice pack and set it gently on his leg.

Jungkook smiled fondly at her reaction before responding, "It's okay, you're worth the pain."

"I swear, don't make me put you in more pain," she answered threatening to hit his leg.

"No, no. Just come sit down with me," he responded patting and empty space on the side of his good leg.

She sat down and Jungkook immediately moved her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"Have you finished your project?" he asked looking at her.

"Um, I've done more of it but I haven't finished," she answered looking at him.

"Really? Should I leave so you can finish?" Jungkook asked.

"No, don't. It's okay, I can finish it later," she said.

"So um, how did you get here?" she asked after a few minutes.

"I called a taxi," he answered as he slowly admired his girlfriend.

She nodded in response and turned her head towards him before kissing him softly once again. Jungkook smiled a little into the kiss and quickly kissed her back as his hands held her close to him. After a couple of seconds, she began pulling away once again but Jungkook quickly pulled her back for another kiss. The two then continued to kiss for a little while longer before they both pulled away breathing heavily.

"Are you sleeping over tonight?" she asked noticing the time.

"Can I?" he asked looking at her.

"You probably should, it's late," she responded.

"Alright, I'll stay tonight then."

She smiled and got up from the couch, "Let's get ready for bed then."

(Name) slowly helped Jungkook up and walked him to her room. After a few painful minutes, Jungkook made it to her bed and sat down on the edge of it.

"Um how about we first wash our faces and brush our teeth and then get changed for bed," she suggested and Jungkook nodded.

She then slowly helped him up again and walked him over to her bathroom. They two quickly got through their night routines and returned back to her bed. (Name) then got out a pair of clothes for him to change into.

"Do you need help changing?" she asked as she handed them to him.

"Uh I probably need help with bottoms," he answered pulling his shirt off.

She watched him for a second before turning her head a little. Jungkook laughed softly at her reaction and quickly put on the other shirt.

"Okay babe, help me with my bottoms," he said.

She quickly turned her head back to him and took his brace off slowly. Jungkook hissed in pain softly as she took his pants off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said as she quickly took his pants off and replaced them with the shorts.

"Are you okay?" she asked after she was done.

Jungkook smiled and gave her soft kiss before answering, "I'm fine."

She nodded and got out her clothes. She quickly got changed in the bathroom and came back out before crawling into bed with Jungkook. He immediately wrapped his arms around her tightly and moved her closer to him.

"I love you," he said kissing her temple softly.

"I love you too," she answered kissing him softly.

The couple then had small talk with occasional kissing in bed before they both drifted off to sleep.

-

um hi, sorry for this bad update lmao

i'm sorry if it's bad :( and if it's really that bad, i'll rewrite it 😬

anyways, i love you guys