Chapter 26

Rose Marie's P.O.V.

"But he's new in all of this honey. This should be the beginning of a big deal for him, and with your beauty, damn baby; you'll take him to the top! He needs just one chance to show his potential, and this is the chance"

His little-and huge- heart; he's willing to help anyone, but how could you explain you just don't want to provide your help to someone simply because you don't trust that person. The guy hasn't done anything bad since he showed us a sample of his work that day, but... straight to the point: the way he looked at me; looks like he liked me, and I don't like that; it makes me feel uncomfortable; The idea of someone feeling some kind of desire  towards me seemed disgusting to this point for obvious reasons. DARREN.

Although I did want to please Freddie, I thought I had the right to refuse his offer. It's just he was too excited about seeing me pose; I could not manage to say no, and instead I tried convincing him by stating a few reasons why it should not be a good idea.

"But I don't like the attention, if this photoshoot gets big, I'll be on the media. Pursuing a career as a model is not goal."

"You're already married to a public figure dear; it's no big difference" That was sort of true; I think my face's been in a couple of newspapers before. The world knows we're together even though we didn't announce it. "It's like your debut as my wife. Showing your face to the world with your permission" he laughed. Oh why did he have to do that?

"Okay... I guess"

"Yay! That's my Rosie" He hugged my head –which I've always loved-ruining my hairstyle. I laughed at how he didn't seem to notice I said yes only because he put a lot of pressure, and not because I really wanted to do it.

"Where is it going to be?"

"His studio I guess. Why? Any ideas dear?"

"How about here?" I suggested. At least I'd feel safe in our home.

"Alrighty then. I'll call him today and see if he could come tomorrow to see what he thinks" he looked so cute writing on his little Hello Kitty notepad.

Maybe I didn't see it this way: these little things meant a lot to him, and I was contributing in making him happy.

"I thought you bought that for Celine?" I spotted many little numbers written on that tiny thing.

"I did dear, but I don't think Celine knows how to dial" Although having non-sense conversations with Freddie was very common, being with him made the perfect sense.

"Sweet"

"By the way, you're very pretty today darling" He sat on the couch crossing his legs.

"You saids the same thing yesterday! But thank you" his eyes brighten up every time he compliments lately.

"My throat is sore today. Any chance I can get an examination nurse?" at first it used to be an excuse he'd use so he could feel my warm hands touching him during the winter, but it has happened to be a real thing lately. He had had a runny nose the night before.

"I'm just a nurse; not a doctor, but I will bring your tablets right away" I made him laugh. "Oh, and I think I saw you wrote 'Roger over' on your notepad. Is he coming over?

"He is; he wanted to hang out, but I can't. You know I'm having a cold so he's visiting, and by visiting I mean probably the whole weekend; it's Roger" he said amused. Yeah it's Roger after all.

"Oh okay" I took out the pills from my pockets as I knew he'd need them for a while. He took them from my hand and looked at me as if waiting for me to say something else.