Chapter 7

Rose Marie's P.O.V.

Freddie and I decided to have breakfast in the backyard; well it wasn't actually breakfast anymore because it was past 1:00 P.M. But since what happened with Debbie, Roger and Dom we missed our breakfast time. It got us all nervous, well mostly me because Freddie seemed to be enjoying the moment. I knew that Roger had a secret girlfriend and I thought his almost-new wife had found out about it. But luckily for Roger, Dominique came looking for him because their son was sick and they were going to take him to the hospital and it was a coincidence that Debbie came at the same time too. To help Roger out, we made up that Debbie came to visit me. Poor Roger, he was almost melting in his own sweat. His hands were shaking and before he knew why his women were here he was looking at Freddie and me with a face that said "Help". After they left, Freddie and I decided to take a moment to enjoy each other's company before the guys hit the studio today. Freddie had a little a nice backyard patio dining set and we were enjoying the nice weather.

"So tell me Darling, What do you think of our music?" He asked sipping his orange juice.

"It's awesome, you guys are really good" I grinned

"Thank you darling" He smiled.

"Freddie?"

"Yes?"

"Does Roger know about us?" For some reason I felt kind of embarrassed to ask that.

"I think so, why?" He laughed slightly.

"I uhh..." I started laughing nervously now.

"Aww, you're blushing again" he cooed, he leaned in and kissed my nose.

"Freddie stop iiit" I laughed and covered my face with my hands.

"Are you ready to inform the guys about it today?"

"I guess" I said still covering the blush of my cheeks.

"Ok, darling let me see youuu" Freddie squealed gently releasing my face from my hands. "See? You're too beautiful to be covered"

"Freddie, what if they think I'm just one of those gold diggers?" I knew that they were good people but you never know what people can think, maybe they would think I would hurt Freddie.

"Oh no, no, no, no way miss!, don't think about that, it won't happened"

"But"

"Say no more" He saidkissing my cheek. "Alright how about we-" 

 "HELLOOOOO" I could recognize that voice even being heard from a thousand miles away. Roger. Freddie closed his eyes knowing that Roger ruined our moment. But for me, he wasn't a bother really, Roger always made me laugh.

"Hi Roger, it's been a while isn't it?" Said Freddie with gritted teeth.

"Yeah... can I have breakfast with you guys?" he sighed.

"Sure" I smiled and gave him a plate.

"So what brings you here AGAIN dear?" Freddie finally accepted his presence "I mean, how's Felix?"

"Oh, he's ok, false alarm, he's just allergic to shrimp and we didn't know, he is gonna be ok" he said biting a big piece of bread.

"Oh, so I'm guessing you and Dom had another fight, am I right?" Asked Freddie.

"Yeah, no big deal" He shrugged. "Anyway, so you two huh?" He spoke laughing slightly and chewing his bread. I laughed.

"Yes" I said smiling and I took Freddie's hand.