"Me either," I said.

"I'm full of surprises," B said.

After school B and I picked up Jeremy. While we walked Jeremy kept peeking at him.

"You're new," he said.

"I am ," B replied.

"You're B right?"

"Yes."

"My parents talk about you and my sister a lot ."

"Wait what?" I hopped in.

"Mom and dad talk about you an him a lot."

"What do they say?"

"Mom always says he makes you so happy."

B started to smile followed with light blushing.

"I make you happy Raina?" B asked.

"Sometimes," I said smiling.

When we got home Jeremy ran inside. B stood in front of the steps with me.

"I'll pick you up at 8 sharp okay?" B asked.

"Yes, wear a hoodie and warm clothes it gets chilly out there," I said.

" Oh I will so, you better too."

"I will so sorry if I don't look cute I don't want to freeze," I giggled .

"I don't think it's possible for you not to look good."

"Awe B."

"I gotta go I got to finish homework and get ready."

"Okay."

He gave a me quick kiss on the cheek and left. Therefore I went in and started looking for my outfit. I picked out a basic dark blue shirt & hoodie with fuzzy warm leggings and my fake fur boots. I took a shower then got dressed. I finished up my homework while waiting.

My mom brought takeout so I ate some before we left. I brought a bag with me. Inside my bag there was my polaroid camera, two portable chargers,water, tampons(just in case),deodorant,mouth wash and snacks.

B finally came to pick me up literally at 8:02. We walked to Tyler's since he was driving. B brought us two blankets that I could see. There was at least 8 people going. Ty & Nae , Me& B , Macy & Derek ,and Sam & Star(those are both girls).

Naomi pulled me off to the side while B and Tyler talked. She was acting kind of weird. We don't really talk I felt like she was trying to distract me.

"So Ty tells me B asked you to be his date for the bonfire," She said.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting it."

" I was."

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"You don't gotta be a close friend of yours to see how you guys are together. He makes you smile brighter than I've ever seen an we have known each other forever ."