40

Harry p.o.v

Its been a week since Voldimort kid napped me. They are not going to kill me. I dont know why but thats good on my part i guess. I just want my draco back. I really just dont understand why ginny is with voldimort. I mean not only is he ugly a fuck. But he is a evil son of a bitch.
So all ive been doing for the past week is sit in a tied chair scared out of my mind. There is litterly nothing i can do. What am i supposed to do. Im tied. To a chair. I dont even know were i am.
Then. Draco appears. Im alone snd he quickly starts untieing me. "Oh baby im sorry i didnt come quicker. Come on lets go." He says helpjng me stand. Then we dissapear and reapear back at malfoy manor.
"How did you find me?" I ask.
But then he turns into ginny. "He didnt." She says with a smirk then pulls a knife out and stabs me. "I was just tired of you being around taking my masters attention away from me. So you are now going to die." She then dissapears and i hear a door open and a scream.

I wake up in the hospital. I look around and i see draco in a chair next to my bed asleep. He then jerks awake and he stares at me.
"Hi daddy." I whisper.
His eyes fill with tears and he gets up then hugs me. "Oh baby im so sorry this happend. I love you so much."
"Not your fault. I love you." i say and wrap my arms around him.
He pulls away and kisses my forhead. "Youve been oht for three days. They found Voldimort and Ginny. Voldimort is dead. For good. Ginny shes in azkaban." Draco says as he sits on the bed.
"Ginny is in azkaban?" I ask worried.
Draco sighes and nods. "She needed to be. She went mad when they killed voldimort. She almost killed Mr. And Mrs. Weasly and her brothers. Im sorry harry i know you love them like faimly but. She did try to kill you and her family."
I nod and say, "i. I understand. Its just. Hard to take in."
Draco kisses my forhead then goes to get a doctor. I sigh and lay in bed. Then of course the doctors come and check on me.

Draco p.o.v

I help take harry out then we go to the weaslys. My friends and his are there along with my parents. Harry just stays quite and only talks when he is talked to. I stay close to him and hold him to me as much as i can.
When we finallly leave i take him to the room of requirement. "Harry are you-" i get cut off by him kissing me.
I lightly push him away but he says, "draco kiss me fuck me please." And he goes to kiss me again.
But i push him away again and he looks at me saddly. "Harry baby not right now. I wany to know if your okay. What happend was really stressfull. And bad."
"Im fine." Harry says and smiles.
I smile and say, "how about we take a bath yah?" And i lead him to the bathroom.
I undress us and get the water running putting bubbles in. Then we get in and i hold harry. Massaging shampoo and conditioner in his hair.
"Daddy?" Harry says softly.
I grin and say, "yes baby?"
"Now that voldimort is dead. That means you and your faimly is safe. Right?"
"Yes baby it does. We are safe." I say softly smiling.
We get up and we rins off then we go to bed.