7

Harry p.o.v

I looked over at Draco, who is coming in talking happily to Zabani. Maybe they are making fun of me... I felt like crying. Draco came over, "Hey Harry. You alright?"
I smiled and said, "I'm good. What do you want?"
"To say good morning, and thank you for coming to the party." Draco said and kissed my cheek.
I blushed as he walked away. "Okay. Why does he keep kissing you like that?" Ron asked.
"I don't know... Just weird." I said.
Hermione banged her head on the table a few time and said, "you both are so daft."
We looked at her and Ron felt her head and said, "are you okay?"
"I'm fine, Just- You two, It's obvious, Why. "And she hit her head on the table one more time and kept her head there slowly shaking it.
"I'm sorry Hermione." I said.
"It's fine, you just need to stop being oblivious." Hermione said.
"But, Mione, Malfoy is acting weird." Ron said.
"Ron! It's obvious why, Merlin!" Then she stormed out to go to her first class.
"Everyone is acting weird." I said and finished up eating.
Ron nodded and we followed Hermione.

Later, I am walking alone in the halls. Hermione wandered off, and Ron, I think, just went to the common room. Then I run into, you guessed it, Draco bloody Malfoy. "Hey Harry." Draco said smiling.
"Hello Draco." I said and tried to continue walking.
"So, what are you doing?" He asked, blocking the path.
"Walking." I said, trying to go around again.
This time, he allowed me and followed. "Well, I'll go with." He stated walking right next to me. I ignored him and didn't even look him. "Ugh, I can not take this any more!" Draco said.
I turned to ask what but then he pushed me into a wall and kissed me hard. I froze, not sure what to do. Then Draco pulled away fear in his eyes."m-malfoy?" I asked.
Then he ran.

Draco p.o.v

I ran from Harry. I can not believe I just kissed him. And now I'm running! What is wrong with me?!I should have faced him like a man, but too late now.
I stormed into the Slythren common room all the way to my room.
I laid on my bed and held the stuffed dragon. "Draco?" Pansy said sitting next to me.
"What?" I asked.
"Are you okay? what happened?" She said.
"I kissed Harry.... then... I ran... I'll never be able to show my face again!" I answered.
"Did you wait for a reply?" She asked.
"No. I ran like a coward." I said.
"I'm sure it'll be fine. Harry is not the type to be mean and spread things around about people." Pansy said.
I shook my head and said, "This is me we are talking about. If he tells Ron and Hermione I'm sure Ron will spread things."
Pansy sighd and said, "Get some rest. I'm sure this will all be better later."

Hermione p.o.v

Harry came into the common room looking flustered and scared. "Are you okay?" I asked.
"Draco he- he-" Harry shook his head and sat on the couch.
"What? What did that slimy git do!" Ron asked gaining every one's undivided attention.
Harry giggled and said, "he kissed me." And continued to giggle.
Ron started talking about hurting Draco for hurting Harry but then froze. "wait he- He kissed you?" Ron asked.
"Yes... Right on the lips." Then Harry began giggling again.
Ron sat down, apparently unsure on what to do. "That's great Harry. What happened next?" I asked.
"He- He ran..." Harry said frowning.
"Aww. Was that all?" I asked.
Harry nodded and said, "did I do something bad?"
"No sweetie, maybe Draco was just scared. Kissing someone takes a lot of courage. How about you go get some rest." I said taking Harry's hand and leading him to the boys room.
He laid in his bed, cuddling his stuffed animals and just laid there.
I went back down to the common room. Everyone is talking about protecting Harry and hurting Draco if Draco hurts him. "Draco kissed Harry? What?! I mean... Impossible! What is he playing at?" Ron mumbled to himself.
"Ron?" I asked.
"Hmm?" Was his reply.
"If they end up together. You won't leave Harry, right?" I asked.
"Hermione! I would never leave Harry! He is like a brother to me! It's just- This was unexpected, I mean. I will never leave Harry no matter what. He is my brother and if he ends up with Draco, I will be by his side" Ron answerd.
I nodded and said, "thank you, Ron. I was worried that- You know... Malfoy would get in between you guys."
"Nothing can ruin my friendship with Harry." Ron said and hugged me.
Then we stayed on the couch relaxing till dinner.

(EDITED) 6/10/21