25

Harry p.o.v

We wake up in the ror and Draco had me get up and we get dressed then go to breakfast. We sit with Hermione and Ron and Hermione says, "why did you not come back last night."
"Sorry mione. I lost track of time." Draco says filling my and his plate with food.
Hermione rolls her eyes and eat.
"What did you guys do?" Ron ask as he stuffs his face.
I smile and say, "we played and slept."
"Did you have fun?" Hermione ask.
I nod and eat what Draco put on my plate.

After classes me ron and Hermione go to the room if reaqurment. Draco reads to me and we watched TV. Ron and Draco were amazed by it. Hermione showed them how it worked.
Then we made more cookies... Me and Ron ate almost half the cookie dough.

Draco

I smiled and watched Harry run around chasing Ron who both seem to be playing and talk to Hermione. Harry is just so cute. Hermione says Ron is an idiot.
Once the red head and my Harry calm down we do our homework. Harry and Ron asking for help. Though I of course helped Harry. Hermione did not help Ron that much.
Once we finished that we went to the Griffindor common room and went to bed.

In the middle of the night I felt Harry moving around and crying. I carefully shook him awake and when he opened his eyes they we're a blood red. Then they slowly turned back to green.

AN
So sorry about the short chapter I've been busy.