10

Harry p.o.v

Draco sat next to me and Hermione winked at him. I blushed a bit and began eating. "So, Harry, did you have a good night?" Ron asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"We did not do that. We- We just slept." I replied.
Draco nodded and said, "yah, me and Harry just slept. We are not at that stage yet."
"Have you guys even started dating." Hermione asked.
Draco looked at me and said, "well, Harry, do you want to date?"
I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "Yes, we have." Draco said.
Ron laughed and said, "so you guys kissed twice and weren't even dating?"
Me and Draco nodded and I blushed. "I didn't know Draco wanted to date me."
"He kissed you twice and you didn't know he wanted to date you?" Pansy asked in a unbelieving tone.
"Harry, You amaze me." Hermione said shaking her head.
I blushed and Draco pulled me onto his lap and started feeding me. I giggled and booped his nose. Then he kissed my nose.
"You two are so cute together. I ship it." Pansy said.
"Ship?" Ron asked.
"Basically, I accept there relationship." Pansy said.
"Oh, come on Pansy, we shipped it before it was even a thing." Hermione said and laughed.
Pansy laughed and said, "true. We sure did. We should make merchandise!"
Hermione nodded and they walked out talking excitedly. Me and Draco laughed and Blaise and Ron said, "girls are crazy."
Then, we sadly had to go to classes. Draco kissed me goodbye and we went to classes.
I missed Draco, I'd like to spend more time with him. Then, in potions I sat next to him and he helped me make the perfect poitions. But in defence he was not with me and Umbridge was a real... Bitch.

Draco p.o.v

After classes me Blaise and Pansy went to the Gryffindor common room to do homework with the golden trio.
Though, Harry kept asking questions, practically trying to get me to do his homework, "Harry, do your homework. I can't do it for you." I said, pushing him his paper.
"But Dracooo, It's hard." Harry said, leaning against me.
I rubbed his side and said, "I know Harry... but you have to do it, okay."
Harry sighed and got to doing his work.
Hermione smiled and tried to get Ron do his work instead of copying her. I laughed and worked on mine.
Once we finished, Harry decided to cuddle me. He just crawled onto me and cuddled me. "Hi Harry." I said and kissed his nose.
He giggled and kissed my nose. "Hi Dwaco."
"Did you have a good day Harry?" I asked. Harry nodded, frowning a bit. "What's wrong Harry?"
"I don't wike Umbwige." He answered.
"I don't either, She is a real bitch." I said and everyone in the common room agreed.
Harry giggled and nuzzled my neck. "Dove you Dwaco."
"I love you too, Harry." I kissed his head and looked at the fire.
My parents are going to be so happy to hear that I am dating him. Next, I just need to ask about protection.

(EDITED) 6/10/21
So cuteee 💖💖🥰🥰
Just a reminder of who I am. I am AnimeLover464 here editing this story for grammar and spelling mistakes