Forever Entrusted~~~~ Chapter Three

HOLA i's sooooo sorry for not posting on this and i really hope you guys keep reading sooo plz tell me if this still holds your interest

Chapter Three~~~

TRISHA

"Ah!" Trisha couldn't believe he had just dropped her onto the floor like a sack of potatoes. The guy really needed to learn a few manners; the first one? How to put on a shirt. Irritably brushing some hair out of her face she sat up and glared, only to find that he was glaring at her also and her boldness vanished as she looked away. Damn spineless attitude.

"Do you have any reason why you brought me here?" she growled trying to sound menacing when she couldn't even bring herself to meet his heated gaze.

No answer.

A shiver scurried down her back and she crossed her arms protectively over her chest as the full weight of the situation sunk in. In a room. Alone. With a sexy Sex God that had carried her in. She shivered again. And it would just be her luck for a bed to be in....Her eyes peeked at the room behind her and she winced.

Yeah just her freakin luck.

"Well? Do you have anything to say for yourself? You can't just bring me here thrown over your shoulder!" Her sexy captor didn't even seem to be coherent as he stared down at her, lips parted slightly, expression unreadable. That made her feel even smaller. The man didn't even bat an eyelash at her harsh words- she felt exactly two inches tall and shrinking. Dang she really needed to figure out how to be more intimidating. This was bound to happen at some point... well not the whole 'waking up in a club where people barely wore clothes' but being cornered by a male? Yeah it was bound to happen and now it had. Maybe she should've taken more self defense classes before moving into the city.

Not knowing what else to she locked her gaze on him again and waited for him to respond.

And waited.

And waited.

A glower settled over her brow as he continued to just gawk at her. He's the one who had kidnapped her- he should be the one doing the talking yet he stood there like a statue without saying a single word. Her anger flared back to life and she gathered up the nerve to act again. She slipped off one of her shoes and lobbed it at him as hard as she could, striking him smack in the middle of his golden face. She felt a zing of satisfaction shoot through her-- right before he caught it as it dropped.

A loud growl rippled out from his throat, while his eyes snapped fire.

Trisha had an 'oh-shit' moment then lunged for the door, knowing she wasn't going to make it, having to try anyways. Before she even got within reaching distance of the doorknob a heavy masculine body wrapped around her and she hit the floor hard.

Well Damn.

"Get off me! Off, you big lug!" She screeched thrashing around, desperate to get away. Her legs tangled with his and she began to grow more frantic as she felt a growling rumble emerge from him. Giant guy, room, bed. Not good. She gave another screech and bucked again, hands alternating between clawing at the carpet and clawing at his arms.

Panic slid through her. She didn't even know where she was.

She couldn't remember any directions or times...

For all she knew she could be underground!

Another thought hit her hard. So hard, she almost blacked out right there. What if this was one of those places where they sold girls as slaves? Her mind buzzed with the possibility of that awful thought. It was the only thing that made sense... and yet she kept searching her mind for other options that might make sense but everything she came up with made even less sense than the last. She felt herself shrinking in on herself. Slave... Her sight dimmed and blurred. She'd been kidnapped and kidnapped again; or maybe...purchased.

From the back of her throat a half crazed scream rose up.

Nonononono.

The savage realization that she was helpless, hopeless and most likely destined to be dead, socked her in the gut and she began to hyperventilate. Unable to just stop struggling and let fate deal its cruel hand Trisha started up again.

Tears blurred her sight.

Tears of pain.

Tears of frustration.

Tears for all the wasted time she'd spent trying to please others when her short pathetic life would just end here.

This couldn't possibly be happening... not this, not now... not when she'd barely lived life. All of a sudden she felt like she was looking at a cherry pie, she'd eaten a sliver of it but there sat the whole pie in its pastry glory, and she couldn't have it.

Damn. Damn. Double Damn.

Why the hell was life so unfair?

Yeah i sorry its sooo short i'll try to make the next one longer

comment vote and tell me if i should continue?????????????????????