Forever Entrusted~~~ Chapter Two

to tell you the truth i felt sorta bad since some people didn't understand soooooo here's another chapter even though it's not very long

Chapter Two~

RUEN

'Curse the Holy Heavens to Hell's Fires!' Ruen couldn't believe his bad luck. He'd only come to this 'club' at the insistence of his Brothers to, as they had put it, 'screw off his problems'. Truth be told he hadn't liked the idea in the least-it held really no appeal since none of the stock really held any appeal. Club Sinister had been open for century's and he'd been coming here since it began, not even really taking note of the Clubs specialty: Humans. They were brought in and dumped in the main area where the spells and charms were active and soon they forgot all their worry's and homes and everything except the dance. They were used for entertainment of all kinds and beverages for the patrons who fed off them. Not really humane, but this was one of the tamer clubs he'd come across since humans were not permitted to be killed. At one club in England he'd been shocked to find that it was practically a tradition there to kill your 'toys' after you'd played with them. He'd stuck to Club Sinister from then on.

The main draw for him was just being able to relax and have a drink or two while his Brothers chased females-Human and Other alike. Sit, watch the dancers and ponder other things he'd have to do after they got back from the Club. Even if he had been in the 'mood' for some tail none of the females would really appeal in their 'barely-there' outfits that seemed to show case everything they had to offer. Show it off, display it, ruin the fun of finding out what curves they had hidden. Cause in truth they all dressed so that it left nothing to the imagination. He liked his imagination to be active when hunting; it made the end of it so much better. So when Asyl had told him to take his time and choose one that would last the night Ruen had resigned himself to long, never ending wait. That was until he had seen Her.

It had been a long wait like he expected but then another Chaser had come back with a fully clothed beauty in his grasp. Rare for a new one to come in this late and even rarer that, being this late, the Chaser hadn't picked up a girl from a Human club where she would've blended right in with all the flesh. Not her though, the girl they had brought in was clothed in baggy pants and stretched out sweater, giving the illusion of unkempt and chubby to a person who just barely gave her a glance, but Ruen could tell the difference. See through the bullshit she purposely erected around herself for self preservation. He had swiftly concluded that she must have been on the street when they'd picked her up- probably in a part of town she didn't particularly feel comfortable. After the analysis Ruen had stumbled upon a discovery even bigger than the girl herself- his own body had been reacting to her even across the dance floor. Both surprised and intrigued he'd glided into the crowd towards her, set on finding some 'use' for her. When he'd gotten there not only had she been dancing like a temptress and watching another human, she'd been CONSCIENCE.

Fate really seemed to hate Ruen.

Now he was carrying her over his shoulder towards the Private Rooms wondering what the hell he was going to do. It sure wasn't going to be her, since her mind was still functioning, and that really just made him even worse tempered. The one time he spots something he likes she's unavailable. Figures. And though tempted beyond belief to, he would never take a female by force. But by the Mother of All Demons herself! Could not the fates have granted him a female less attractive to him?

"Hey! Can't really breathe here!" said female squeaked from her position over his shoulder. Ruen grunted. Served her right to suffer a little, he'd be suffering for the next hours just looking at her and knowing he'd never get to unwrap her with his teeth. Not offering any other reply to the light creature on his shoulder he kept walking, finally exiting the main room and heading up the stairs where he'd figure out how this happened.

"EXCUSE me!" He winced as the shriek cut into his highly sensitive ear drums. Just his luck- a screamer. Silently he groaned. He was so aroused everything he thought was turning into sexual innuendo's. "Didn't you hear me? I want to go HOME!" To his frustration the Female began to struggle in his grasp, putting that lovely bottom right up against his cheek. Hell's Fires would be better than this torture by a long shot.

"Stop moving or you're going to wish you had." Ruen growled.

"Oh, what are you going to do, mister big strong man?" she kept struggling even while she said it.

Reun rolled his eyes heavenward. If he got through this without tearing the girl to peaces it would be a miracle. "I've told you already--"

"Bite me!" she snarled.

Unable to resist the invitation Ruen turned his head and bit down sharply on the curve of her hip. Mmm... his incisors sharpened slightly and he paused to scraped one under her shirt.

"What the heck! Are you crazy?" She shouted reverting to kicking blindly. Ruen sighed and had to turn sideways to open the door before entering and kicking it closed with a steel toed boot. Mortals were so loud. "It was a FIGURE OF SPEECH! Haven't--" Tired of hearing her screams so close to his ear he rolled his eyes and dropped her unceremoniously onto the ground a yard away from the bed.

He planted his feet wide apart, crossed his arms and glared down at the feeble form at his feet as she flipped her out of her face to glare at him. For a moment he admired his current captive. Nice bone structure, marble skin, eyes of fire. Abruptly his eyes were drawn lower down. Oh DAMN. The front of her sweater was gaping to reveal some interesting curves of flesh that made a particular part of him stiffen. His eyes just stuck there for a while as he licked his lips subconsciously. His gaze flicked to the bed behind her.

Shit... maybe this hadn't been his best idea...

Eyes came back to the creamy swells she still was oblivious to and he groaned.

Definitely his worst idea ever...

Sorry for not making it longer.... tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!