Forever Entrusted~~~~~Chapter one

Hey guys! my laptops up and running---- problem? allllll my work is poof! gone.... nothing there...... sigh..... oh welll to celebrate my laptops home coming i've decided to right ANOTHER story...... warning it is kinda sexual so if you have a problem leave now....Enjoy, vote, comment, fannnnnnnnn

Chapter one~~~~~~~~

TRISHA

Trisha Remora didn't know how it happened. One second she'd been walking home and admiring the stars the next minute, 'poof' music surrounded her like a smothering cloak and bodies were pressing in around her. Confused and a little dazed she looked around. Everything was all smoky darkness and flashing lights. It looked like some kind of bazaar night club that was a clash of medieval, due to the stone floors and walls, and new age with all the technology. But how was that possible? She'd been walking along a street and now she was surrounded by people dressed in skimpy outfits...

"How--" she put a hand to her forehead and tried to gain breath. "How did I get here?" No one answered, no one seemed to even hear her. They just continued to move in fluid arches and spins, their dance the most erotic thing she'd ever seen.

A new song started but it was more like a ancient tribal beat for mating. Body's slithered against her, some male others female, all trying to find purchase against the curves and edges of her form. The air itself seemed to whisper, call, moan for dancing. Trisha felt the pull to join, just let go and lunge into the sensual grinding. Someone broke the clip holding her hair and a tumble of ebony slid down her back, causing delicious feelings to erupt through out her. Fingers tunneled through the silky mass, caressed and petted her scalp with gentle strokes, and then the fingers closed and jerked back her head roughly.

Painfully.

Erotically.

She cried out at the stinging combination of hurt and lust that shot into her veins so fast her knees threatened to buckle. Lips brushed against her skin and she moaned. It felt good. So good. Yet something was keeping her from giving in completely. A small thread that tied her thought when all she wanted was to feel.

'Cut all thought away and revel in feeling forever.' a voice seemed to purr.

And she tried. Oh did she try! Burning it. Cutting it. Ripping it out. Nothing worked and with each attempt it seemed to draw her farther and farther away from her goal and the mouth watering promise she so desperately wanted. Thought pulled and pulled, prying her away until suddenly the haze that had tried to swallow her shrank away, hissing and spitting as it swirled over to another person. As Trisha watched in fascinated horror the girl inhaled and pulled it into her, the black haze disappearing so fast she wasn't completely sure it had been there. Abruptly the person groaned and sighed, hands hiking up her own skirt in blatant invitation to any one in the vicinity.

And they took it.

Trisha blinked and out of no where there were two unbelievably gorgeous guys all over her. Touching. Tasting. Growling husky encouragement and purring approval as hands slipped under clothing. Trisha just stood there gaping. The haze wasn't affecting them, they were doing it on their own. No- they were USING the haze to drive the girl farther into a frenzy. Something about them bothered her, something just made her skin crawl even when these two were probably the most delicious eye candy in the world--

Under the onslaught the girl moaned even louder, hips bucking towards the one behind her and chest thrust up towards the other.

It was... fascinating. In a sensually morbid way. Yet even as she thought that she couldn't manage to rip her eyes from the sight of them. Even as the began to press her back through the crowd towards the dark walls her eyes stayed riveted on the two dark princes and their captive. Mentally she rolled her eyes. 'Great now you're labeling random people,' she thought sourly, 'That's just perfect.'

"If you're that intrigued with that sort of dancing I'd be happy to oblige you 'Belita'." lips trailed over the column of her neck making her shiver. "Though I'd prefer it if I didn't have to share."

Her whole body was frozen stiff with sudden fear as arms twined around her waist. The urge to experience such things had vanished leaving a trembling shell to face down the male behind her. And she had no doubt he was pure male. She inhaled deeply; he smelled of dark forests and rich spices. Yes, ALL male, she shook against his light hold.

"P-please. I don't know how I got here. I j-just want to leave." Trisha begged.

The lips on her skin suddenly paused. "Impossible!" The voice breathed. Trisha nearly groaned at the sound. Was it possible for it to be even more seductive when it was lower? An aching lower in her body told her- 'yes'- it definitely could be. Before she could take a breath and let out a sound she was spun around fast enough to make her thankful she hadn't eaten yet and steadied with large hands. The room tilted and spun for a moment before she could finally blink it away and when she did yet another problem arose, all her breath had escaped her lungs. Reason A? Right in front of her was a naked chest that would put body builders to shame. Reason B? She really wanted to know how said muscles tasted.

"Look at me." The same voice growled.

Swallowing, Trisha's eyes stayed trained on golden flesh and abs that begged to touched. Or rubbed against. Or licked. She wet her lips, fingers twitching to obey, and if she didn't find a good reason not to her body was going to willingly molest him.

Why not to jump sex god:

Reason number one: He's a stranger

Apparently her libido didn't mind because she had to stop her hand as it literally started lifting up.

Reason number two: If she touched him he'd probably be all over her in seconds like that other girl

Oh that REALLY wasn't helping!

Biting her lip she tried again.

Reason number three:--------------------

Oh god was there no number three? Frantically she dug through her mind as she watched a drop of sweat slide over his left pectoral, down his hairless torso and disappear into the waist band of his low slung leathers. Sweet mother of god! Was that what she thought it was? Realizing just WHAT that was she snapped her eyes shut and she shook her head. 'Bad girl!' she scolded silently, 'You just ogled a sex god! How will you ever pay for your sins?' she could just imagine how... An image of being bent over and spanked atop a bed sprang to mind. Trisha tried to scrub it away.

"I SAID look. At. Me." The man repeated, a dark edge arming his words.

Not really having another choice she opened her eyes and did as she was told; looked up and up and up. Her mouth formed a wordless 'whoa'. She was tall-shy of six foot by a couple inches if even that- HE however was a fricken tower! Finally she managed to tilt her head up enough to meet his gaze. An electric shock ran through her. Maroon. He had eyes of maroon.

He seemed less than pleased when he peered into hers though. "Damn!" he hissed, and then she was thrown over one of his large muscled shoulders just fiercely enough that she lost her breath again.

Well hell, she supposed this was what she got for mentally raping someone.