The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two

Start from the beginning

 (A/N: I felt the dialogue from teen wolf was perfect for this part

(A/N: I felt the dialogue from teen wolf was perfect for this part. But all Dialogue is credited to Teen Wolf creator's)

 But all Dialogue is credited to Teen Wolf creator's)

Mia's POV

I woke up gasping for air and I was in S.T.A.R. Labs and on a bed "Hey, Hey. It's okay I got you, I got you." I heard Joe say as he came into vision. "Joe?" "Yeah, It's okay. You're at S.T.A.R. Labs, Dr. Wells is fixing a antidote for you." He said and I turned my head to see Barry watching me from the other room. "Joe, I don't want to die." "You're not going to die. Not on my watch." Joe said and I grabbed his hand and he tightened his grip. "I know you are scared, but Dr. Wells has every thing under control." Joe said and Dr. Wells brought over a small needle "This should do it. It should calm her down and stop what ever virus is in her." Dr. Wells said and they stuck the needle in my arm and I could feel my energy coming back, but I still felt different. I stopped shaking and I sighed in relief "Mia, are you okay?" Joe asked and I nodded and I used my power and it was stronger then it was before. I smiled as I stood up and Barry walked up to me and hugged me and I hugged back "Bar, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I left. I just wanted to here dad's side of the story." I cried and he smiled. "I'm just glad your okay." "I'm better than okay, I feel amazing. So what happened with the Man in Yellow?" I asked and they all laughed as Cisco and Caitlin hugged me.

"Wow I'm out for an hour and already learned that the guy who killed our mother escaped with the tachyons and Caitlin's fiancé is alive

"Wow I'm out for an hour and already learned that the guy who killed our mother escaped with the tachyons and Caitlin's fiancé is alive. Good to know." I said and Barry smiled and Joe came into Barry's lab "Hey, Bar, Mia." "You know my mom traveled around the world twice. She spent a semester abroad in Spain, and she loved it so much that she graduated, she went to Europe. Didn't stop till she'd been to a few dozen other cities. She always wanted to go back, but she never got a chance." Barry said looking at a snow globe our mom got us and I sighed "I offered to send you abroad when you were in college. Mia too." "I still want to." I added and he smiled.

"I remember.. I couldn't take off. the truth is, I'm stuck here... in Central City. Fear has kept me in that living room for 14 years. Joe, I was mad at you for being scared. But I mean, the truth is I was the one that was scared. I've been afraid of the Man in Yellow for my whole life. That's why I lost." Barry said and Joe sighed "When you two first moved in with us, I thought it was gonna be too much. I'm already a single dad. Finances were tough. And you were just a little boy and girl who just lost there mother. But, man, was I wrong." Joe laughed and I smiled "Within two weeks, you had changed the whole dynamic of the house. Suddenly, the house was filled with this... Light... This Energy. I mean, you two brightened up everything. You two had seen more darkness than any man will in a lifetime, and you never let it dim your soul. So there I was, thinking that I'm changing your life by taking you guys in, but... the thing is, you changed mine. So don't lose that light now, Bar. The world may need The Flash and the Silver streak, but... I need my Barry and Mia Allen." Joe said and I teared up a bit.

" Joe said and I teared up a bit

"Let's go home." Joe said as he hugged me and Barry and I smiled. We went home then Cisco and Caitlin were here "Hey guys" I said and I sat next to Cisco on the couch. Barry stood in front of Iris and I frowned as it got awkward and Barry sat next to me "What was that all about? Did I miss something else when I was out of it?" I asked and he sighed "Just forget it, I'll tell you later." Barry said and I nodded. "Oh One last thing before we put up the star. Mia, we all pitched in and got this for you, Happy Birthday." Joe said as he came in,  he gave me a big heavy box with silver wrappings. I heard a small bark and I frowned "No way!" "We all know how much you wanted it and I know you'll take care of her." He said and It was a Coton de Tulear (Coton for short) "Oh my god she's perfect" I said and I held her in my arms as she licked my face "I am gonna call her Bella" I said and she barked.

" He said and It was a Coton de Tulear (Coton for short) "Oh my god she's perfect" I said and I held her in my arms as she licked my face "I am gonna call her Bella" I said and she barked

[A/N: thought a cute new character would be nice. :) ]